The U.S. Department of Justice did not mislead a court and attempt to entrap file storage site Megaupload on copyright infringement charges, the agency said in a new filing in the case.
A U.S. judge should limit the scope of a proposed court hearing examining whether a former Megaupload user can recover files that were on the website when the U.S. Department of Justice shut it down, the agency said.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
- China tightens control over app stores
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCITCM Technical Specialist - SydneyNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CCWebMethod DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- TPContract Manager - ICT Solution DevelopmentSA
- CCBiztalk DeveloperQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA