Casio Computer has developed an iOS app that lets users search for words in voice recordings.
High-res cameras that bring out the faintest details in images are turning heads at this year's CP+ Camera & Photo Imaging Show in Yokohama, Japan.
If you fancy yourself a Mozart of the shower, Casio has an app that will write entire compositions based on what you whistle or sing.
If you want to really see how good or bad your golf swing is, Casio's latest digital camera can control seven cameras shooting 60 images per second.
If you can't think of a reason to buy a compact digital camera anymore, Casio's latest records your golf swing and sends the video to your smartphone.
Casio has launched a wearable-lens camera for photo enthusiasts looking for a new angle on selfies.
If the Rufus Cuff smartwatch is anything to go by, some people want a lot of hardware on their wrists.
It laughs at splashes, dust and shocks. It eats military-spec drop tests for breakfast. It's ideal for math in the great outdoors.
Japan's Casio is preparing to launch a new Android tablet for businesses that acts as a personal scanner.
Most cell phone users have done it at least once: scramble to silence a ringing phone hidden deep in a jacket pocket or bag. Casio has developed a prototype system that can mute a phone with a couple of taps to a wristwatch.
Casio's newest camera features precise geo-tagging via GPS, mapping technology that can display your current location, and can serve up sightseeing tips. If that was not enough, the new Casio EXILIM EX-H20G also has built-in motion sensors that make ...
Casio has one of the more exciting camera announcements at CES 2010 thus far: the High Speed Exilim EX-FH100, a 10X-optical-zoom pocket megazoom camera with a high-speed burst mode that shoots up to 40 stills per second.
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products.
Swimwear and suntan lotion? Check. Camera? Check. Camera charger? No need. There's a lot to remember when packing for vacation but a new digital camera from Casio could mean one less thing in your baggage.
One of just a few new cameras announced during the Product Marketing Association (PMA) conference this year, the slim Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z29 is an entry-level addition to Casio's point-and-shoot line.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The legal mumbo jumbo on popular mobile apps can take over 24 hours to read
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCChange LeadACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCSenior IT Tester / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC