Casio Computer has developed an iOS app that lets users search for words in voice recordings.
High-res cameras that bring out the faintest details in images are turning heads at this year's CP+ Camera & Photo Imaging Show in Yokohama, Japan.
If you fancy yourself a Mozart of the shower, Casio has an app that will write entire compositions based on what you whistle or sing.
If you want to really see how good or bad your golf swing is, Casio's latest digital camera can control seven cameras shooting 60 images per second.
If you can't think of a reason to buy a compact digital camera anymore, Casio's latest records your golf swing and sends the video to your smartphone.
Casio has launched a wearable-lens camera for photo enthusiasts looking for a new angle on selfies.
If the Rufus Cuff smartwatch is anything to go by, some people want a lot of hardware on their wrists.
It laughs at splashes, dust and shocks. It eats military-spec drop tests for breakfast. It's ideal for math in the great outdoors.
Japan's Casio is preparing to launch a new Android tablet for businesses that acts as a personal scanner.
Most cell phone users have done it at least once: scramble to silence a ringing phone hidden deep in a jacket pocket or bag. Casio has developed a prototype system that can mute a phone with a couple of taps to a wristwatch.
Casio's newest camera features precise geo-tagging via GPS, mapping technology that can display your current location, and can serve up sightseeing tips. If that was not enough, the new Casio EXILIM EX-H20G also has built-in motion sensors that make ...
Casio has one of the more exciting camera announcements at CES 2010 thus far: the High Speed Exilim EX-FH100, a 10X-optical-zoom pocket megazoom camera with a high-speed burst mode that shoots up to 40 stills per second.
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products.
Swimwear and suntan lotion? Check. Camera? Check. Camera charger? No need. There's a lot to remember when packing for vacation but a new digital camera from Casio could mean one less thing in your baggage.
One of just a few new cameras announced during the Product Marketing Association (PMA) conference this year, the slim Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z29 is an entry-level addition to Casio's point-and-shoot line.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- Eleven-year-old root flaw found and patched in the Linux kernel
- Sony reveals the 'world's fastest' SD card
- Mass Effect: Andromeda hands-on preview: A new space opera built on old ideas
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD