Casio Computer has developed an iOS app that lets users search for words in voice recordings.
High-res cameras that bring out the faintest details in images are turning heads at this year's CP+ Camera & Photo Imaging Show in Yokohama, Japan.
If you fancy yourself a Mozart of the shower, Casio has an app that will write entire compositions based on what you whistle or sing.
If you want to really see how good or bad your golf swing is, Casio's latest digital camera can control seven cameras shooting 60 images per second.
If you can't think of a reason to buy a compact digital camera anymore, Casio's latest records your golf swing and sends the video to your smartphone.
Casio has launched a wearable-lens camera for photo enthusiasts looking for a new angle on selfies.
If the Rufus Cuff smartwatch is anything to go by, some people want a lot of hardware on their wrists.
It laughs at splashes, dust and shocks. It eats military-spec drop tests for breakfast. It's ideal for math in the great outdoors.
Japan's Casio is preparing to launch a new Android tablet for businesses that acts as a personal scanner.
Most cell phone users have done it at least once: scramble to silence a ringing phone hidden deep in a jacket pocket or bag. Casio has developed a prototype system that can mute a phone with a couple of taps to a wristwatch.
Casio's newest camera features precise geo-tagging via GPS, mapping technology that can display your current location, and can serve up sightseeing tips. If that was not enough, the new Casio EXILIM EX-H20G also has built-in motion sensors that make ...
Casio has one of the more exciting camera announcements at CES 2010 thus far: the High Speed Exilim EX-FH100, a 10X-optical-zoom pocket megazoom camera with a high-speed burst mode that shoots up to 40 stills per second.
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products.
Swimwear and suntan lotion? Check. Camera? Check. Camera charger? No need. There's a lot to remember when packing for vacation but a new digital camera from Casio could mean one less thing in your baggage.
One of just a few new cameras announced during the Product Marketing Association (PMA) conference this year, the slim Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z29 is an entry-level addition to Casio's point-and-shoot line.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA