Calls for Australia’s biggest banks to open up access to customer data could prove a double-edged sword for the fintech industry and further entrench the dominance of the ‘Big Four’, says ANZ’s general manager of data, Darren Abbruzzese.
The Commonwealth Bank has unveiled a new banking application for Apple iPhones that allows users to wirelessly pay for goods and services using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
Many new technologies have emerged in the world of IT but none is more confused and misunderstood than cloud computing. Here is another new technology paradigm that is crying out for a set of common standard definitions and a global consensus of unde...
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has announced Telstra is to be the beneficiary of a 10 year, up to $1 billion, managed service contract ahead of a planned telecommunications network upgrade aimed at creating a future-proof IT platform.
The Commonwealth Bank's online NetBank portal appears to be offline, with some reports suggesting the site has been only intermittently available over the last four days.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- US House votes to undo broadband privacy rules
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- China devotes US$22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTWeb BA LeadQLD
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- CCNetwork Testing Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTSales Operations ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Designer/ Technical LeadSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Customer Communications/DocumentationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- CCSolution Designer (Terdata) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProcess Documentation AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | April 2017 - July 2018QLD