The Commonwealth Bank has unveiled a new banking application for Apple iPhones that allows users to wirelessly pay for goods and services using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
Many new technologies have emerged in the world of IT but none is more confused and misunderstood than cloud computing. Here is another new technology paradigm that is crying out for a set of common standard definitions and a global consensus of unde...
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has announced Telstra is to be the beneficiary of a 10 year, up to $1 billion, managed service contract ahead of a planned telecommunications network upgrade aimed at creating a future-proof IT platform.
The Commonwealth Bank's online NetBank portal appears to be offline, with some reports suggesting the site has been only intermittently available over the last four days.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Oppo launches in Australia with flagship Find 7 smartphone and more
- Billion BiPAC 8800AXL ADSL2+ modem-router
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.