Five telecom trade groups and two broadband providers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to put a hold on net neutrality rules it recently approved.
Broadband provider CenturyLink has joined the long list of ISPs and trade groups suing the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules.
Global spending on public cloud services reached US$45.7 billion last year and will experience a 23 percent compound annual growth rate through 2018, according to analyst firm IDC.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will vote Wednesday on a proposal to pump US$1.8 billion into a fund that subsidizes broadband deployments in rural communities.
As competition in the Cloud computing market intensifies, some of the biggest players are looking beyond their domestic borders to gain an international advantage.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCUNISON Analyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC