Carol Bartz's compensation was slashed by 75 per cent in 2010, but the Yahoo CEO still managed to take home a hefty $11.9 million pay package. A year earlier, Bartz received compensation valued at $47.2 million, according to documents filed Friday wi...
Intel CEO Paul Otellini received a seven per cent pay bump last year, as Intel more than doubled its profits and for the first time topped $40 billion in revenue. His total compensation climbed to $15.7 million in 2010 from $14.6 million in 2009, acc...
CEO Steve Jobs took his customary $1 salary in Apple's 2010 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 25, according to documents filed today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer received compensation in fiscal 2010 valued at $1.35 million, according to documents filed Thursday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. His total package is up six per cent from 2009, when he received compens...
Cisco CEO John Chambers received compensation valued at $18.9 million in fiscal 2010, according to documents filed Friday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. His total package is up 33% from 2009, when he received compensation valued at...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- FTILSP ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Application DeveloperQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW