Google's decision to change CEOs, announced on the same day it reported yet another blockbuster quarter, begs the question of whether the company is trying to fix something that isn't broken.
Nokia has named Stephen Elop, former president of Microsoft's business software group, to become its new CEO effective from later this month.
Contrary to the opinions of some analysts, US$5.8 billion is not too much for SAP to pay for mobile and database technology vendor Sybase, SAP co-CEO Bill McDermott said during a press conference at the Sapphire conference in Orlando on Monday.
If Palm's WebOS products had gone on sale at Verizon before Motorola's Droid, Palm's fortunes today would be very different, the company's CEO said Thursday during its third-quarter earnings call."
Marten Mickos, the longtime CEO of MySQL who eventually sold the open-source database company to Sun Microsystems for US$1 billion, has taken a new job as CEO of Eucalyptus Systems, the company said Friday.
It's become an all-too-common scam: A legitimate Web site pops up a window that looks just like a real security warning. It says there's something wrong with the computer, and click here to fix it. A few clicks later, the victim is paying out US$40 f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- South Dakota law will be a test case for a US Internet sales tax
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- EMC's latest VCE nodes aim to make clouds easy
- Amazon.com shows European Commission one way to eliminate geoblocking in e-commerce
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW