Dell's upcoming Mini 5, which was first shown publicly at this years CES, will be made available in a range of colors and will also feature integration with a host of Amazon services, according to a recently leaked internal document.
Samsung plans to release its 3D-compatible LED televisions in Australia, with models expected to be released in mid-April.
Skype is introducing high-definition video calling that it plans to make interoperable with corporate videoconferencing gear, so individuals could join conferences at high resolution for little cost. The news was unveiled last week during the Consume...
The excitement around 3D TV at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) did not appear to be influencing companies at the AVN-Adult Entertainment Expo taking place at the same time, despite the fact that the adult industry is often a first m...
Every year, we head to Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show, looking for the gadget that's going to be the next big thing. And, every year, we come home amazed and amused. Sure, there are great products at CES--and then there are the products ...
Mary Lou Jepsen and her team at start-up Pixel Qi have their display-screen technology in several products being shown at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and plan to put a DIY (do it yourself) screen kit on the market early this yea...
In a small meeting room at the edge of the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show, a startup company is demonstrating a motion-sensing interface technology that could offer a radical new way for interacting with games, PCs and televisions.
CES may have "consumer" right in its name, but this year's show featured plenty of hot new products aimed squarely at small and midsized businesses.
Micro-Star International (MSI) unveiled two prototype dual-screen netbooks at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas on Thursday: a model with two 7-inch screens and another with two 10-inch screens.
Intel on Thursday showed the first smartphone based on its upcoming Moorestown platform for mobile devices.
LG Electronics' connected TVs are getting more connections - including support (with the addition of a Webcam accessory) for Skype video calls on many of its new sets. This expands on LG's introduction, last year, of sets with built-in support for vi...
Two new smartphones demonstrated at the CES show this week offer a glimpse into some of the fascinating features to come to Android devices.
Microsoft's demonstration Wednesday of "Slate PCs" made by HP, Pegatron, and Archos is by no means its first attempt to help develop such a form factor. The Slate PC seems to be identical to a Tablet with only the name changed. In fact, the Tablet PC...
Plastic Logic unveiled its long-promised Que e-reader for business professionals today at the International CES trade show.
Forget 3D TVs. The next big wave to rush down the display tech pipeline are laptops and handheld gadgets with transparent OLED screens.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- CCInfrastructure & Network Program Manager -Government BackgroundNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTEnvironment/ Oracle/ Active Directory Support AnalystNSW
- TPICT Solutions EngineerSA