Watch movies in the shower, capture HDR video, or just use it to make phone calls. Sony says it has something for everyone in its new Xperia Z smartphone, the company's flagship handset for 2013.
Intel has released a new, low-power Core processor for ultrabooks and pledged that touchscreen ultrabooks will be available for as low as US$599 by the end of the year.
Ford opened its voice-activated systems to programmers Monday with an application developer program for vehicles that it announced at the International CES.
The connected home is shaping up as a big theme at this year's International CES, but Netgear Chairman and CEO Patrick Lo thinks a lot of people are getting left out.
It might not be a household name in the US, but China's Huawei sought to make a statement at CES in Las Vegas.
Intel has announced plans to release its first quad-core Atom processor before the end of the year, as the company tries to capture a bigger share of the tablet market dominated today by ARM-based processors.
We game on phones, we game on consoles, we game on networks, but cloud-based gaming has been hobbled by performance issues. Today at CES, Nvidia announced the GRID cloud gaming platform, a server system that aims to solve the power, speed, and scalab...
Lenovo continued its deluge of new Windows 8 product offerings at CES 2013, with key additions to its line of Windows 8 hybrid laptops announced Monday, including a smaller IdeaPad Yoga 11S. These new laptops follow up on the company's earlier announ...
Panasonic has introduced its 2013 TV line-up with a few whizz-bang features that look useful but others that seem a curious choice for the living room.
Netgear will build Google TV software into a high-end version of its NeoTV video-streaming box coming out at the International CES.
Asustek is aiming for the TV market with the introduction of an Internet streaming box called Qube, which will run on Google TV software.
Toyota demonstrated its latest active safety vehicle at the International CES Monday, bringing it a step closer to an autonomous car that could make roads safer.
Sharp has announced two new 4K LCD monitors, which will display images at close to four times the overall resolution of traditional 1080p high-definition monitors available today.
Home automation is finally moving forward under the power of smartphones and tablets, judging from developments coming to light this week around International CES.
A prototype flexible tablet with edges that can be bent to switch between pages is expected to be shown at the International CES this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google rebrands Apps for Work as G Suite, adds intelligent features
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to $1.5 million
- Researchers make progress toward computer video recognition
- US carriers will look to LTE-U tests to protect Wi-Fi
- Google will shore up one of its biggest cloud weaknesses next year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW