Watch movies in the shower, capture HDR video, or just use it to make phone calls. Sony says it has something for everyone in its new Xperia Z smartphone, the company's flagship handset for 2013.
Intel has released a new, low-power Core processor for ultrabooks and pledged that touchscreen ultrabooks will be available for as low as US$599 by the end of the year.
Ford opened its voice-activated systems to programmers Monday with an application developer program for vehicles that it announced at the International CES.
The connected home is shaping up as a big theme at this year's International CES, but Netgear Chairman and CEO Patrick Lo thinks a lot of people are getting left out.
It might not be a household name in the US, but China's Huawei sought to make a statement at CES in Las Vegas.
Intel has announced plans to release its first quad-core Atom processor before the end of the year, as the company tries to capture a bigger share of the tablet market dominated today by ARM-based processors.
We game on phones, we game on consoles, we game on networks, but cloud-based gaming has been hobbled by performance issues. Today at CES, Nvidia announced the GRID cloud gaming platform, a server system that aims to solve the power, speed, and scalab...
Lenovo continued its deluge of new Windows 8 product offerings at CES 2013, with key additions to its line of Windows 8 hybrid laptops announced Monday, including a smaller IdeaPad Yoga 11S. These new laptops follow up on the company's earlier announ...
Panasonic has introduced its 2013 TV line-up with a few whizz-bang features that look useful but others that seem a curious choice for the living room.
Netgear will build Google TV software into a high-end version of its NeoTV video-streaming box coming out at the International CES.
Asustek is aiming for the TV market with the introduction of an Internet streaming box called Qube, which will run on Google TV software.
Toyota demonstrated its latest active safety vehicle at the International CES Monday, bringing it a step closer to an autonomous car that could make roads safer.
Sharp has announced two new 4K LCD monitors, which will display images at close to four times the overall resolution of traditional 1080p high-definition monitors available today.
Home automation is finally moving forward under the power of smartphones and tablets, judging from developments coming to light this week around International CES.
A prototype flexible tablet with edges that can be bent to switch between pages is expected to be shown at the International CES this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW