Watch movies in the shower, capture HDR video, or just use it to make phone calls. Sony says it has something for everyone in its new Xperia Z smartphone, the company's flagship handset for 2013.
Intel has released a new, low-power Core processor for ultrabooks and pledged that touchscreen ultrabooks will be available for as low as US$599 by the end of the year.
Ford opened its voice-activated systems to programmers Monday with an application developer program for vehicles that it announced at the International CES.
The connected home is shaping up as a big theme at this year's International CES, but Netgear Chairman and CEO Patrick Lo thinks a lot of people are getting left out.
It might not be a household name in the US, but China's Huawei sought to make a statement at CES in Las Vegas.
Intel has announced plans to release its first quad-core Atom processor before the end of the year, as the company tries to capture a bigger share of the tablet market dominated today by ARM-based processors.
We game on phones, we game on consoles, we game on networks, but cloud-based gaming has been hobbled by performance issues. Today at CES, Nvidia announced the GRID cloud gaming platform, a server system that aims to solve the power, speed, and scalab...
Lenovo continued its deluge of new Windows 8 product offerings at CES 2013, with key additions to its line of Windows 8 hybrid laptops announced Monday, including a smaller IdeaPad Yoga 11S. These new laptops follow up on the company's earlier announ...
Panasonic has introduced its 2013 TV line-up with a few whizz-bang features that look useful but others that seem a curious choice for the living room.
Netgear will build Google TV software into a high-end version of its NeoTV video-streaming box coming out at the International CES.
Asustek is aiming for the TV market with the introduction of an Internet streaming box called Qube, which will run on Google TV software.
Toyota demonstrated its latest active safety vehicle at the International CES Monday, bringing it a step closer to an autonomous car that could make roads safer.
Sharp has announced two new 4K LCD monitors, which will display images at close to four times the overall resolution of traditional 1080p high-definition monitors available today.
Home automation is finally moving forward under the power of smartphones and tablets, judging from developments coming to light this week around International CES.
A prototype flexible tablet with edges that can be bent to switch between pages is expected to be shown at the International CES this week.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUX / UI DesignerNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Manager - Web & Portal Delivery- Government backgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- FTProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC