Wearables for the wrist are all the rage at this year's International CES show, but companies are also coming up with devices meant to be worn on your waist, your feet and your index finger.
A cable connector is an odd thing to get excited about, but when it's something as ubiquitous as USB you can perhaps forgive people for getting a little worked up.
If you have problems sleeping, Toshiba has a wearable device that can help unlock the mysteries of your night.
3D printing has lost its novelty value a bit, but new printing materials that MakerBot plans to release will soon make it a lot more interesting again.
Dell's XPS 13 laptop elicited a "wow" the first time I saw it. The jubilation was similar to seeing the first MacBook Air pulled out of a manila envelope in 2008.
CES 2015 might go down as the moment when TVs became more complicated than they should be.
Mozilla is planning a version of the Firefox OS for wearables, and one of the top priorities is to break down barriers among smartwatches, smart glasses and other body-hugging devices based on Apple's and Google's operating systems.
The parade of superlatives known as CES lumbers on today as Dell trots out what it's calling the "world's thinnest tablet," the Venue 8 7000. Not listed in Dell's spec sheet: The fact that the device is nominated for my coveted "Blandest Name for a C...
Once upon a time, Alienware was the company when it came to gaming laptops. And I mean that quite literally -- nobody else even made gaming laptops, so it was basically Alienware or nothing.
One of these days I'm apparently going to unfold a piece of printer paper and find out it's secretly a laptop. That's the feeling I get when I see Dell throwing around claims like "smallest 13-inch laptop in the world" in reference to the new XPS 13....
For as classy as the Vibe Band VB10 looks -- with its slim figure made possible by a curved E-Ink display -- it's far too sluggish and feature-limited.
There are hundreds of shiny products vying for attention at this week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, but the biggest news of the show so far probably isn't what you think.
Dell has thinned down and sped up its new laptops, but the 15 hours (and more) of battery life in its new XPS 13 ultraportable stands out.
Televisions that can show pictures far superior to today's best high-definition video are making headlines and attracting crowds at this week's Consumer Electronics Show. When they come to market in the next few years, they will likely include a new ...
Wire-free computing could be around the corner, with Dell planning to release laptops based on Intel's Skylake chips in the second half of the year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW