Move over, Tegra K1, you're already obsolete. At a Sunday night press conference, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang launched a new mobile superchip, the Tegra X1. If Nvidia has its way, the X1 will be the graphics and artificial intelligence engine for the c...
Holographic imaging meets virtual reality in HP's futuristic Zvr display, which bring new levels of 3D interactivity not yet seen in monitors.
Nvidia is betting that its new "mobile super chip" will help achieve truly self-driving cars, reflecting a new direction for the company from its traditional market in mobile devices.
Having trouble keeping your plants alive? Well, some new tech unveiled in the run-up to this year's International CES show promises to do some of the job for you, including watering them.
Thinner, lighter, faster ... expensive: Here come Lenovo's new ThinkPads, which also have longer battery life.
Acer is supersizing chromebooks, offering the world's first Chrome OS laptop with a 15.6-inch screen.
Samsung is trying to smash the status quo in PCs with a new all-in-one desktop computer that has a curved screen.
Advanced Micro Devices wants its chips in more laptops, and is devising a new strategy to reverse a free fall it has endured in the PC market over the last few years.
Cars that can park themselves, cycle helmets that can communicate to avoid collisions and the coming battle between Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto will all be hot topics at International CES in January.
LG Electronics' upcoming smart TVs will run an upgraded version of webOS that promises better performance and more customization.
With BMW's Remote Valet Parking Assistant may you never have to set foot in a parking garage again: The car should find a place to park on its own. The feature can be controlled from a smartwatch and will be demonstrated at the International CES trad...
You pull into your driveway, put your car in park, and close the garage. At this point, you fumble for your keys, feel along the wall for the light switches, and adjust the thermostat--but what if your door unlocked, lights turned on, and the house w...
Tablets are getting bigger screens, moving into cars, and dual-booting Windows and Android at this year's International CES show as tech vendors give a glimpse into the gadget's future.
Chris Boyle was surfing with friends in the Dominican Republic a few years ago when came up with the idea for the Soloshot, a robotic camera that tracks your every more from about a mile away.
Vendors showed many wearable devices at the International CES expo, but the next big thing may just come from an enthusiast's garage.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- FTProduct Designer - UIVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD