Yahoo has acquired Aviate, a startup that developed a technology to organize the home screen of a person's Android device based on what they're doing.
Sony will launch a laser projector that can turn your living room wall into a giant, 147-inch 4K display with ultra high definition.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer got some help from "Saturday Night Live" cast members Tuesday when she took the stage at the International CES to announce a new app called Yahoo News Digest.
Sony's new streaming video service, due to launch in the U.S. later this year, isn't intended as a direct competitor to cable television, CEO Kaz Hirai said Tuesday.
Toshiba in the second quarter of this year will start making flash drives for smartphones and tablets that are substantially faster, smaller and more power-efficient than current NAND flash, the company said on Tuesday.
Ultra-high-definition televisions, also called "4K" sets, have been on the market less than two years but already make up at least 10 percent of revenue at Sony's TV business, its chief executive said Tuesday.
Consumers looking for a cheap tablet later this year will find some devices loaded with both Android and Windows 8, a new trend among Chinese manufacturers.
More PC makers are bringing Android to desktops as users increasingly turn to the Internet for apps, storage and entertainment.
When AT&T technology and network chief John Donovan said on Monday that he felt good about the carrier's spectrum position, he had an extra reason for his optimism.
Sony sold more than 4 million PlayStation 4 units in December, putting it on top in the console war with Microsoft, Sony announced at International CES 2014 on Tuesday.
Banking on its deep expertise in mathematical analysis and visualization, Wolfram Research is extending its set of tools so they can be used by portable device manufacturers to offer richer, more interactive data to their users.
With all the smartphones on the market, Chinese company ZTE is hoping to set its phones apart by bringing voice-assistant technology to its newest flagship device, the Grand S II.
Car makers such as Audi and GM are integrating LTE wireless technology in their new models, offering customers faster access to the Internet but not much choice since they have both signed deals with AT&T.
Advanced Micro Devices is looking to move away from providing CPU-only chips for gaming machines, instead switching over to accelerated processing units (APUs) that integrate CPUs with graphics cores.
AMD said Monday that the two new members of its A-series "Kaveri" chips are now available for preorder, and launching January 14 in the US. But the biggest update to its new hybrid CPUs with integrated graphics may be one of terminology.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTArchitect (Technical)NSW
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- TPTechnical ManagerNSW
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- FTIT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background)NSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTMS Dynamics DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD