Sony will launch a laser projector that can turn your living room wall into a giant, 147-inch 4K display with ultra high definition.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer got some help from "Saturday Night Live" cast members Tuesday when she took the stage at the International CES to announce a new app called Yahoo News Digest.
Sony's new streaming video service, due to launch in the U.S. later this year, isn't intended as a direct competitor to cable television, CEO Kaz Hirai said Tuesday.
Toshiba in the second quarter of this year will start making flash drives for smartphones and tablets that are substantially faster, smaller and more power-efficient than current NAND flash, the company said on Tuesday.
Ultra-high-definition televisions, also called "4K" sets, have been on the market less than two years but already make up at least 10 percent of revenue at Sony's TV business, its chief executive said Tuesday.
Consumers looking for a cheap tablet later this year will find some devices loaded with both Android and Windows 8, a new trend among Chinese manufacturers.
More PC makers are bringing Android to desktops as users increasingly turn to the Internet for apps, storage and entertainment.
When AT&T technology and network chief John Donovan said on Monday that he felt good about the carrier's spectrum position, he had an extra reason for his optimism.
Sony sold more than 4 million PlayStation 4 units in December, putting it on top in the console war with Microsoft, Sony announced at International CES 2014 on Tuesday.
Banking on its deep expertise in mathematical analysis and visualization, Wolfram Research is extending its set of tools so they can be used by portable device manufacturers to offer richer, more interactive data to their users.
With all the smartphones on the market, Chinese company ZTE is hoping to set its phones apart by bringing voice-assistant technology to its newest flagship device, the Grand S II.
Car makers such as Audi and GM are integrating LTE wireless technology in their new models, offering customers faster access to the Internet but not much choice since they have both signed deals with AT&T.
Advanced Micro Devices is looking to move away from providing CPU-only chips for gaming machines, instead switching over to accelerated processing units (APUs) that integrate CPUs with graphics cores.
AMD said Monday that the two new members of its A-series "Kaveri" chips are now available for preorder, and launching January 14 in the US. But the biggest update to its new hybrid CPUs with integrated graphics may be one of terminology.
Intel's CEO, battling to keep the company relevant as computing moves beyond the PC, introduced a new line of wearable computers Monday night, including a connected smartwatch and a pair of earbuds with a built-in heart monitor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC