At CES 2011, Samsung unveiled over 40 new LED, LCD and plasma TVs. We've cherry-picked the coolest models and accessories and taken a closer look.
My pockets are stuffed full of business cards from people I do not remember meeting, my head is thumping like a flamenco dancer, there's margarita salt on my laptop, and I can't seem to locate my pants. That can mean only one thing: I just returned f...
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) isn't just all tablet, cameras, and laptops; there's plenty of news for the PC component geek, too, ranging from tiny flash drives that pack a lot of heat to the hand-held gaming console.
Prior to CES, there were only a handful of phones with front-facing cameras: the iPhone 4, the EVO 4G and the T-Mobile myTouch 4G to name a few. This year's CES was all about 4G, for sure, but video chat is definitely one of the apps carriers love to...
Motorola announced the Atrix smartphone at the Consumer Electronics Show, and while many have been concentrating on its 4G connectivity and clever desktop dock that lets it run a cut-down Linux desktop on a full-sized monitor, nearly everybody has mi...
Great looking tablets, superfast phones and the return of the boom box. Here's what we loved at this year's show.
Is the desktop PC dead? Far from it.
Samsung has beefed up its connected TV platform considerably as it faces threats from Google, Roku and its fellow television vendors.
Anyone who's attended tech conventions over the past five years has heard plenty about 4G wireless networks, but this year the hype has become a reality.
Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
Rumor has it that Microsoft will launch a barebones version of Windows for TV set-top boxes at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Call it the desert showdown royal.
Microsoft will reportedly announce a new Windows-based US$200 set-top box using Windows Media Center as its primary interface, according to the Seattle Times.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Senators want warrant protections for US email stored overseas
- Celebrity hacker Guccifer's confession gives us all a lesson in security
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCVMware Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCScrum MasterACT