LG Electronics showed it's serious about 3D in mobile devices on Wednesday, introducing a new 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D screen for mobile devices and a similar prototype 7-inch 3D screen on a mobile TV.
We admit it: When Seagate first introduced its GoFlex line of storage, we were skeptical. The connector was inelegant, and frankly, it seemed as if it was one company going off on its own tangent -- even if it was a standard SATA connector. With t...
What's a Windows user to do if they covet Apple's super-slim new Macbook Air? You could always buy the Apple product, install Boot Camp and your own copy of Windows...or you could wait for Samsung's sleek new 9 Series ultraportable laptop.
Microsoft said Wednesday that the next version of its Windows PC operating system will run on ARM processors as part of an effort to adapt Windows to the fast-growing market for tablet computers, where Apple and Google have gained traction.
More than 100 tablets using Intel's Oak Trail chips are being designed and some will start shipping in the first half of this year, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said Wednesday at CES.
Motion Computing on Tuesday showed off a Windows tablet with Intel's upcoming Oak Trail chip package, which is highly power efficient and has strong multimedia capabilities, a company executive said.
Toshiba will join the tablet race later this year with an Android-powered computer based on an Nvidia Tegra processor, it said Tuesday. The device, which doesn't yet have a name, was one of several shown Tuesday in Las Vegas on the eve of the Consume...
Micro-Star International (MSI) on Tuesday unveiled some of the first laptops and motherboards with Intel's latest microprocessor family, formerly codenamed 'Sandy Bridge,' on board.
Motorola on Wednesday showed off a new Android phone that connects to a docking station that looks like a laptop but has no CPU, so that users can access a full physical keyboard and monitor.
Norwegian company Opera Software will unveil the first public preview of its browser for tablets at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), it said on Monday.
In what may turn out to be a sneak peek of CES 2011 HDTV trends, LG announced the newest entry to their 2011 HDTV lineup--and it's a 3D TV that doesn't use the heavy, expensive active-shutter 3D glasses.
Lenovo has shown off its first tablet computer, the LePad, and will launch more tablets later this year in a bid to carve out some share in the emerging market dominated by Apple's iPad.
Can optical drives get new life? That's the idea behind Hitachi-LG Data Storage's concept of hybrid optical drives. First shown at Computex last June, Hitachi-LG Data Storage was showing its hybrid optical drive in action at Storage Visions today.
Storage company Rocstor has added two new USB 3.0 devices to their product line up, just in time for CES 2011.
Netbook pioneer Asustek Computer unveiled four new tablet devices on Tuesday, including the 10.1-inch touchscreen Eee Pad Slider with the latest version of Google's Android mobile OS, Honeycomb, and the 12-inch touchscreen Eee Slate E121, which has M...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- FTService Desk AnalystsSA
- FTDigital Business Analyst X 2 vacancies- Digital TransformationNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- TPDeployment Support - NSWNSW
- FTInside Sales Consultants - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject AdministratorNSW