LG Electronics showed it's serious about 3D in mobile devices on Wednesday, introducing a new 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D screen for mobile devices and a similar prototype 7-inch 3D screen on a mobile TV.
We admit it: When Seagate first introduced its GoFlex line of storage, we were skeptical. The connector was inelegant, and frankly, it seemed as if it was one company going off on its own tangent -- even if it was a standard SATA connector. With t...
What's a Windows user to do if they covet Apple's super-slim new Macbook Air? You could always buy the Apple product, install Boot Camp and your own copy of Windows...or you could wait for Samsung's sleek new 9 Series ultraportable laptop.
Microsoft said Wednesday that the next version of its Windows PC operating system will run on ARM processors as part of an effort to adapt Windows to the fast-growing market for tablet computers, where Apple and Google have gained traction.
More than 100 tablets using Intel's Oak Trail chips are being designed and some will start shipping in the first half of this year, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said Wednesday at CES.
Motion Computing on Tuesday showed off a Windows tablet with Intel's upcoming Oak Trail chip package, which is highly power efficient and has strong multimedia capabilities, a company executive said.
Toshiba will join the tablet race later this year with an Android-powered computer based on an Nvidia Tegra processor, it said Tuesday. The device, which doesn't yet have a name, was one of several shown Tuesday in Las Vegas on the eve of the Consume...
Micro-Star International (MSI) on Tuesday unveiled some of the first laptops and motherboards with Intel's latest microprocessor family, formerly codenamed 'Sandy Bridge,' on board.
Motorola on Wednesday showed off a new Android phone that connects to a docking station that looks like a laptop but has no CPU, so that users can access a full physical keyboard and monitor.
Norwegian company Opera Software will unveil the first public preview of its browser for tablets at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), it said on Monday.
In what may turn out to be a sneak peek of CES 2011 HDTV trends, LG announced the newest entry to their 2011 HDTV lineup--and it's a 3D TV that doesn't use the heavy, expensive active-shutter 3D glasses.
Lenovo has shown off its first tablet computer, the LePad, and will launch more tablets later this year in a bid to carve out some share in the emerging market dominated by Apple's iPad.
Can optical drives get new life? That's the idea behind Hitachi-LG Data Storage's concept of hybrid optical drives. First shown at Computex last June, Hitachi-LG Data Storage was showing its hybrid optical drive in action at Storage Visions today.
Storage company Rocstor has added two new USB 3.0 devices to their product line up, just in time for CES 2011.
Netbook pioneer Asustek Computer unveiled four new tablet devices on Tuesday, including the 10.1-inch touchscreen Eee Pad Slider with the latest version of Google's Android mobile OS, Honeycomb, and the 12-inch touchscreen Eee Slate E121, which has M...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Raspberry Pi's new computer for industrial applications goes on sale
- Social networks let the rich buy influence
- 5G spectrum squatting case ends in $100M FCC fine
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCOracle R12 Functional ConsultantSA
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)SA
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT