U.S. lawmakers pledged to rewrite an antihacking law as hundreds of people gathered in Washington, D.C., to mourn the death of Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz.
QR codes have been used by shop owners to offer passersby information, in printed advertisements to offer users coupons and on restaurant menus to show photos of meals. Now, a group of activist organizations are using QR codes to warn shoppers about ...
The U.S. State Department questioned the Chinese government about a cyberattack that had temporarily shutdown Change.org after the site held a petition urging Chinese authorities to release artist Ai Weiwei from custody.
Change.org, an online petitioning platform, has come under an ongoing distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack originating from China after the site hosted a call urging Chinese authorities to release artist Ai Weiwei from custody.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New DMA Locker ransomware is ramping up for widespread attacks
- The legal mumbo jumbo on popular mobile apps can take over 24 hours to read
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAmazon Web Services (AWS) IT SupportWA
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCTester Analyst - learn on the job!ACT
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW