The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web comments form crashed Tuesday morning in the hours before the agency's first deadline for submitting comments on its net neutrality proposal.
A U.S. senator has introduced legislation allowing the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to review and invalidate controversial patents challenged by technology startups in an effort to discourage so-called patent trolls.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW