If you feel like you need eyes in the back of your head, there's a crowdsourcing app for that.
If you're tired of using your fingertip or a PIN to unlock your smartphone, Yahoo suggests using your ear instead.
South Korean researchers have developed an app that helps people with arm paralysis use smartphones.
If you find it tough to get off the sofa and get out for a jog, get a drone.
If you're tired of touching that touchscreen, try hitting your phone and making some noise.
Those who hand out the Ig Nobel prizes, awarded for the most outlandish scientific research, would do well to check up on CHI.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Telstra increases NBN market share
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CC.Net DeveloperACT