If you feel like you need eyes in the back of your head, there's a crowdsourcing app for that.
If you're tired of using your fingertip or a PIN to unlock your smartphone, Yahoo suggests using your ear instead.
South Korean researchers have developed an app that helps people with arm paralysis use smartphones.
If you find it tough to get off the sofa and get out for a jog, get a drone.
If you're tired of touching that touchscreen, try hitting your phone and making some noise.
TVs with gestural control are nothing new, but a South Korean startup is using set-top 3D motion sensors to control not only on-screen content but connected appliances in the smart home.
If you miss the buttons on your old-school flip phone, researchers have developed a tactile sheath for smartphones that can open up the ways they are controlled.
Virtual reality has come a long way: put on a headset and you can peer into an alien world or feel like you're laying on a beach in Jamaica. But interacting with that world -- reaching out your hand to pick up a virtual object on the screen -- still ...
Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have developed a tiny wireless trackpad that can be worn on a thumbnail.
A research project on show at the Computer Human Interaction conference in Paris uses a small electrical current to give the sensation of force feedback while gaming.
The IllumiRoom project from Microsoft Research turns a living room into a video game with projected images that extend and complement the main television screen. The realistic effect, if commercialized, could propel Microsoft's gaming business far be...
Gaming research and prototypes have created a lot of buzz at the Computer Human Interaction conference in Paris this week.
Researchers demonstrated flexible, networked e-ink displays that behave like papers on a desk at a conference in Paris. The displays can be used separately or in tandem, opening up new possibilities for a paperless office.
There will be a ton of interesting research and prototypes on display at the Computer Human Interaction (CHI) conference in Paris this week.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC's new Vive payment plans diffuse the high cost of PC virtual reality
- NTT DoCoMo demos VR control of robots over 5G
- Sony's Xperia XZ Premium has a 4K HDR screen, super slow-mo
- 5G is coming, but don't get carried away, T-Mobile USA's CTO says
- Lenovo's Yoga 720 brings a bit of game with discrete GTX 1050 graphics
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Office 365QLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC