The Mozilla Foundation plans to reject new digital certificates issued by the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) in its products, but will continue to trust certificates that already exist.
Microsoft has blacklisted a subordinate CA certificate that was wrongfully used to issue SSL certificates for several Google websites. The action will prevent those certificates from being used in Google website spoofing attacks against Internet Expl...
China's rush to the Internet is slowing, with the country adding only 14.4 million new Internet users in the first half of 2014, the lowest half-year growth in eight years.
China's Internet on early Sunday morning suffered a major distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack that briefly disrupted and slowed access to sites in the .cn domain.
China's Internet populace grew to 591 million by the end of June, as more new users in the country relied on handsets to go online, according to a non-profit research group.
China's Internet population reached 564 million at the end of December, an increase of 26 million over the past six months, according to a non-profit research group in the country.
China added 27 million Internet users over the last six months, bringing the total number to 485 million, but the growth of China's Internet population continues to slow, according to official statistics released on Tuesday.
The number of Internet users in China reached 457 million at the end of 2010, growing by more than 73 million users from the previous year, according to official statistics released on Wednesday.
Web site operators will be able to register domain names written entirely in Chinese characters, including the final characters to the right of the last dot, in a matter of months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro review: This feature-packed 15-inch laptop makes a few compromises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC