Video uploads will get a performance boost with the help of LTE technology tested by Huawei Technologies and China Mobile.
The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a ...
China has posted a big drop in SMS messaging as local mobile phone users are increasingly choosing mobile messaging apps to share information.
In the face of slowing growth and rising competition in its home market, China Mobile plans to take an 18 percent stake in Thailand's third largest mobile operator.
More than two-thirds of the world's Wi-Fi hotspots are in the Asia-Pacific region, partly because of huge deployments by mobile operators in China, and the number of hotspots worldwide is expected to more than double by 2018.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW