Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst |Telecommunications / DigitalNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Scheduler / Project Manager - IT InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC