An 11.6in Chromebook for those of you who want a basic and lightweight laptop
Acer has launched the world’s first Chromebase all‐in‐one desktop with Intel processors at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Google is adding a feature to its Chrome mobile browser that can reduce data usage by up to 50 percent, which could avoid extra data charges from carriers.
Microsoft has signed a patent agreement with Taiwan's Compal Electronics that provides coverage under its patent portfolio for Compal's tablets, mobile phones, e-readers and other consumer devices running Android or the Chrome platform, the company s...
Quanta Computer, the Taiwanese contract computer manufacturer, is now the ninth company to license patents from Microsoft for its Android devices, the companies said Thursday.
Google co-founder Sergey Brin said Windows and other traditional PC operating systems are "torturing users" at Google's Chrome OS launch event Wednesday, where the company claimed 75 per cent of business users can be converted from Windows to Chrome ...
Microsoft is launching Windows 7, Google has fired back with Chrome OS, and today Microsoft is turning up the volume on Office 2010. That's a lot to juggle, and soon you'll be asking yourself: Can I afford to upgrade or can I afford not to upgrade?
Whitepapers about Chrome OS
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW