An 11.6in Chromebook for those of you who want a basic and lightweight laptop
Acer has launched the world’s first Chromebase all‐in‐one desktop with Intel processors at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Google is adding a feature to its Chrome mobile browser that can reduce data usage by up to 50 percent, which could avoid extra data charges from carriers.
Microsoft has signed a patent agreement with Taiwan's Compal Electronics that provides coverage under its patent portfolio for Compal's tablets, mobile phones, e-readers and other consumer devices running Android or the Chrome platform, the company s...
Quanta Computer, the Taiwanese contract computer manufacturer, is now the ninth company to license patents from Microsoft for its Android devices, the companies said Thursday.
Google co-founder Sergey Brin said Windows and other traditional PC operating systems are "torturing users" at Google's Chrome OS launch event Wednesday, where the company claimed 75 per cent of business users can be converted from Windows to Chrome ...
Microsoft is launching Windows 7, Google has fired back with Chrome OS, and today Microsoft is turning up the volume on Office 2010. That's a lot to juggle, and soon you'll be asking yourself: Can I afford to upgrade or can I afford not to upgrade?
Whitepapers about Chrome OS
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nutanix gets hyperconverged with PernixData and Calm.io
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Facebook further automates trending topics, ditches human-written descriptions
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC