A U.S. Senate committee has voted to approve a bill aimed at curbing abusive lawsuits by so-called patent trolls.
A U.S. Senate committee has approved legislation that would give more privacy protection from government surveillance for data stored in the cloud.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted to approve legislation that would give the public new privacy protections from government searches of email and documents stored in the cloud.
The chairman of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee has not reversed course on email privacy and has not proposed to give U.S. agencies access to email and other electronic communications without search warrants, despite a news report to the contrary...
Michael Copps, a longtime member of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, will resign effective Jan. 1, or earlier, depending on Senate action, he announced Tuesday.
Several Republicans in the U.S. Congress who voted this year to overturn net neutrality rules -- with most opponents arguing the rules would create the first-ever regulation of the Internet -- have now signed on to sponsor one of two bills that would...
A group of U.S. senators pledged Tuesday to open up the country's borders to high-skill immigrants, with lawmakers arguing that the U.S. is turning away some of the world's smartest people.
The U.S. Congress needs to rewrite a law governing law enforcement access to mobile-phone data, e-mail messages and other electronic communications to reflect changes in technology, including a growing reliance on cloud computing, several senators sa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Scrutiny of Google's tax liabilities intensifies with Spanish raid
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW