Installing rogue firmware on embedded devices has long been a concern for security researchers, and it seems that such attacks have started to gain ground with hackers.
Chuck Robbins has only been in the job three weeks but the new CEO of Cisco Systems is already dropping hints about acquisitions.
Facebook drone set to fly this year...Windows 10 hit on browser choice...Hacker breaks into GM car using OnStar...and more tech news.
Cisco will pay incoming CEO Chuck Robbins a higher salary than outgoing chief John Chambers made in fiscal 2014.
After ten years of making networked set-top boxes, Cisco Systems plans to quit the business, selling its Connected Devices division to French firm Technicolor, the companies said Thursday.
There's nothing like face-to-face meetings for really connecting with clients or team members, but with air travel becoming ever more expensive (and ever less pleasant), frequent in-person meetings are becoming less viable for many businesses. That m...
The Internet of Things may be a new idea, but machines talking to other machines is not.
The Internet of Things is still too hard. Even some of its biggest backers say so.
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
Operators and telecom equipment vendors are showing a growing interest in small cells, which aim to give users improved coverage and speeds.
The Cisco Cius business tablet, announced in late June, appears loaded with features to impress mobile workers from the corporation to the classroom.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW