<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/slideshows/2010/021710-rsa-innovation.html">Cisco</a> on Monday outlined its security product-development strategy aimed at providing a new type of "always on" security protection for mobile devices as well as a w...
Cisco Systems will soon release a VPN client for smartphones and PCs aimed at enterprise administrators who want to provide secure access to their networks and ward off malicious software.
Cisco and several other investors have given $10.5 million to HyTrust, a start-up that is tackling some of the thornier security problems posed by the growing popularity of VMware's virtualization platform.
The Ethernet switch market grew almost 20% sequentially during the fourth quarter, with Cisco, HP and Juniper Networks adding almost $600 million in incremental revenues, according to a recent study by Dell'Oro Group.Cisco's share actually declined f...
Cisco Systems and Hewlett-Packard probably won't force their mutual customers to take sides after the end of their partnership, though the vendors are deadly serious about competing against one another, analysts said on Friday.
Cisco Systems today said it will not renew its systems integrator contract with HP, meaning HP will no longer be a certified reseller or service partner after April 30.
Juniper Networks has reportedly agreed to pay $US169 million to settle a 4-year-old lawsuit over backdating stock options, a practice that entrapped and embarrassed many high-tech firms over the past decade.
Cisco has been saying for years that mobile video data traffic content is exploding, and it now expects the amount of video traffic in 2014 to be 66% of all mobile data traffic by 2014. That prediction came in a new forecast by the networking company...
The two biggest router companies are focusing their attention on mobility this week with products to address operator needs for rich 4G multimedia services.
A Chinese man was sentenced to two-and-a-half years in a U.S. prison this week for trafficking in counterfeit Cisco Systems gear.
Cisco is expected to unveil new and enhanced data center products that are designed to more easily interconnect and allocate resources among multiple data centers and are optimized for cloud computing and virtualization.
Cisco Systems Inc. plans to add voice-over-Wi-Fi capabilities to its existing iPhone app by April, part of a continuing effort to expand its unified communications technology into the mobile space.
Cisco, NetApp and VMware Tuesday announced a project to improve the security of virtualization deployments, with a focus on isolating applications that use the same physical network, server and storage resources in multi-tenant systems.
Cisco Systems Inc. today announced a new network line card based on a services-oriented architecture (SOA) that offers four different functions for storage area networks (SANs) that can be licensed separately and deployed regardless of the back-end s...
The number of office workers using their corporate network to illegally file-share has increased, says ScanSafe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- ZTE's Quartz smartwatch: A good idea hindered by its OS
- Read all about IT: CEOs see IT as more important than ever
- AMD's new Polaris-based Radeon Pro Duo is slower than its predecessor
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Project Manager - Foreign CurrencyVIC
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Port MacquarieNSW
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Wealth Advice/SuperannuationNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW