While VMware had no shortage of new and updated products to debut at its VMworld conference, being held this week in Las Vegas, many VMware partners and competitors introduced their own offerings at the show as well.
Citrix has acquired RingCube, a vendor of software for personalizing desktops within virtual desktop infrastructures (VDI), the companies announced Wednesday. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Startup HotLink has exited stealth mode and launched SuperVISOR for VMware, designed to allow IT departments to mix and match hypervisors from different vendors and manage them all using VMware's vCenter platform, the company said on Tuesday.
Citrix Systems this week bought Cloud.com, a 70-employee start-up that makes cloud infrastructure software. At the same time, it acquired what may be one of today's most desirable tech domain names, cloud.com.
Jumping into the quickly growing market of cloud software providers, virtualization software provider Citrix has purchased open-source cloud software provider Cloud.com, the companies announced Tuesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Simon Crosby, the former CTO of Citrix Systems' data center and cloud business, has formed a startup called Bromium that will aim to solve security problems in a cloud environment.
Enterprises got some much needed clarification on the implementation of PCI requirements in virtualized environments on Tuesday.
The acquisition of Kaviza, a maker of simple desktop virtualization software for small businesses, by Citrix Systems is all the buzz at this week's Citrix Synergy event at San Francisco's Moscone Center West.
Citrix Systems has acquired Kaviza, a company whose preconfigured Virtual Desktop Infrastructure-in-a-box makes it easier for small and medium-size businesses to start using desktop virtualization, Citrix said on Monday.
Rackspace hopes to make using virtual desktops easier by hosting Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp, it announced on Monday.
Citrix XenServer is a commercial implementation of the open source Xen virtualization solution. Citrix has extended the base Xen engine with management tools and tightened up various components related to implementing and managing Windows and Linux v...
While weak signals and overloaded cells usually take the blame for slow mobile data, the way packets are handled on a carrier's network can also affect performance, and vendors of network management tools are finding new ways to reduce bottlenecks.
Citrix Systems has invested in Primadesk, a company that is developing a free, Web-based application to help users keep track of content stored in different cloud-based services, the company said on Monday.
Citrix Systems announced Friday it has agreed to purchase German vendor Netviewer, maker of online meeting software, in order to meet growing demand for such services in the European region.
A new tool from Citrix has been designed to help XenDesktop users gather more detailed information about the hardware that is being used.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- FTPython DeveloperNSW
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk Support (CISCO)QLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW