Apps used by millions of iPhone and iPad owners became vulnerable to snooping when a flaw was introduced into third-party code they used to establish HTTPS connections.
VMware, Microsoft score high in test of hosted virtual desktop infrastructure
In an effort to attract a more diverse set of contributors, enterprise software vendor Citrix has donated its open source Xen hypervisor to the Linux Foundation.
The majority of email and Web gateways, firewalls, remote access servers, UTM (united threat management) systems and other security appliances have serious vulnerabilities, according to a security researcher who analyzed products from multiple vendor...
Working to boost the versatility and speed of virtual desktops, Citrix Systems has updated its XenDesktop software to allow users to personalize their desktops, as well as offer the ability to access their desktops over wide area networks (WANs), the...
Enterprise software vendors are finding new opportunities to serve customers on iPads, iPhone and other consumer devices
Sydney-based corporate services provider and NSW government agency, Businesslink, has selected four vendors for a tender to upgrade its IT delivery core infrastructure components.
Citrix's VDI technology has surged ahead of rival VMware's, according to the Burton Group, which says Citrix's XenDesktop software is the first "enterprise-ready" server-hosted virtual desktop product.
McAfee and Citrix have announced a strategic partnership and collaboration agreement to make secure virtual desktop and make it scalable for large enterprise deployments, according to a release. The collaboration will enable Citrix XenDesktop custome...
Citrix claims to have cracked one of the limitations of desktop virtualisation - how to continue working when a machine is offline. Citrix has announced a beta release of XenClient, its client-side virtualisation product that allows users to continue...
Citrix and Amazon are teaming up to put Citrix's application delivery software into the cloud, letting enterprises stream apps to users from Amazon's data centers.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Citrix System Inc. is borrowing a page from Apple and pitching its new desktop virtualization product, in part, as one of the building blocks to a lifestyle change, at least for corporate employees.
The Linux KVM hypervisor is gaining steam in the cloud computing market, with two major vendors using the virtualization software to create cloud platforms to compete against Amazon's popular EC2 service.
It really is the year when everything is happening in desktop virtualisation. Citrix, which has been particularly active in this field, has made a push in another direction by making what it calls a "strategic investment" into Kaviza, a company that ...
Stressing desktop virtualization as a cost-saver for smaller enterprises, Kaviza is partnering with Citrix to boost Kaviza's VDI-in-a-box (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW