Apps used by millions of iPhone and iPad owners became vulnerable to snooping when a flaw was introduced into third-party code they used to establish HTTPS connections.
VMware, Microsoft score high in test of hosted virtual desktop infrastructure
In an effort to attract a more diverse set of contributors, enterprise software vendor Citrix has donated its open source Xen hypervisor to the Linux Foundation.
The majority of email and Web gateways, firewalls, remote access servers, UTM (united threat management) systems and other security appliances have serious vulnerabilities, according to a security researcher who analyzed products from multiple vendor...
Working to boost the versatility and speed of virtual desktops, Citrix Systems has updated its XenDesktop software to allow users to personalize their desktops, as well as offer the ability to access their desktops over wide area networks (WANs), the...
Enterprise software vendors are finding new opportunities to serve customers on iPads, iPhone and other consumer devices
Sydney-based corporate services provider and NSW government agency, Businesslink, has selected four vendors for a tender to upgrade its IT delivery core infrastructure components.
Citrix's VDI technology has surged ahead of rival VMware's, according to the Burton Group, which says Citrix's XenDesktop software is the first "enterprise-ready" server-hosted virtual desktop product.
McAfee and Citrix have announced a strategic partnership and collaboration agreement to make secure virtual desktop and make it scalable for large enterprise deployments, according to a release. The collaboration will enable Citrix XenDesktop custome...
Citrix claims to have cracked one of the limitations of desktop virtualisation - how to continue working when a machine is offline. Citrix has announced a beta release of XenClient, its client-side virtualisation product that allows users to continue...
Citrix and Amazon are teaming up to put Citrix's application delivery software into the cloud, letting enterprises stream apps to users from Amazon's data centers.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Citrix System Inc. is borrowing a page from Apple and pitching its new desktop virtualization product, in part, as one of the building blocks to a lifestyle change, at least for corporate employees.
The Linux KVM hypervisor is gaining steam in the cloud computing market, with two major vendors using the virtualization software to create cloud platforms to compete against Amazon's popular EC2 service.
It really is the year when everything is happening in desktop virtualisation. Citrix, which has been particularly active in this field, has made a push in another direction by making what it calls a "strategic investment" into Kaviza, a company that ...
Stressing desktop virtualization as a cost-saver for smaller enterprises, Kaviza is partnering with Citrix to boost Kaviza's VDI-in-a-box (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT