A U.S. judge has put a stamp of approval on a US$20 million fund for Facebook to settle a class-action advertising suit, despite objections from groups representing minors on the site.
Microsoft and Motorola are expected to begin arguments on Monday in the second part of a court case regarding patent licensing fees.
A military court judge has sentenced U.S. Army Pfc. Bradley Manning to 35 years in prison on Wednesday on charges related to his leaking a large store of classified documents to Wikileaks, according to a number of published and broadcast reports.
A federal judge took Apple to task on Friday for showing no contrition about potentially defrauding its customers of hundreds of millions of dollars.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has determined that Samsung infringed two smartphone patents held by Apple and that therefore some of its phones should be blocked from importation to the U.S.
A Wisconsin IT professional has filed a lawsuit against Indian outsourcing firm Infosys alleging that the company discriminates against U.S. job applicants in favor of South Asians for jobs in the U.S.
Carl Icahn filed a lawsuit against Dell and its board of directors on Thursday as he continued to take steps to prevent the company's founder and investment company Silver Lake from taking the company private.
Oracle has settled a lawsuit it brought last year against a former partner it alleged was providing third-party support for its PeopleSoft application in an illegal fashion.
Oracle is continuing to crack down on companies it claims are providing support services for its products in an illegal fashion.
Aggressive advertising messages aimed at children urging them to purchase goods for the game "Runes of Magic" are not permitted, the German Federal Court ruled.
A court's decision not to prevent multiple Samsung handsets from being sold in the U.S. despite their being found to infringe Apple patents will go before an appeal's court in early August.
Pixar and Lucasfilm have settled a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel, lawyers have informed the court.
Apple violated antitrust laws when it colluded with publishers to set prices of e-books, a U.S. district court judge has ruled.
A secret surveillance court has exceeded its legal authority by allowing the U.S. National Security Agency to collect customer telephone records from Verizon Communications, a privacy group said in a petition to the U.S. Supreme Court.
A U.S. court has decided that the class-action designation of the copyright lawsuit brought against Google by the Authors Guild over the company's book-scanning project was "premature," and has returned the suit to a lower court for consideration of ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia