A Linux kernel developer is suing VMware in Germany, alleging the company has not complied with copyright terms for using open-source software.
E-books must be subject to the full rate of value-added tax (VAT), and European Union countries may not extend tax exemptions for books to include e-books, the EU's highest court ruled Thursday, adding that it considers downloadable e-books to be ser...
Apple is in talks to settle a lawsuit filed by electric-car battery maker A123 Systems, which has charged the iPhone maker with poaching five of its employees to set up a new battery division.
A judge has approved a US$415 million settlement in a Silicon Valley employee hiring case, calling the amount "substantial" to settle claims that Apple, Google, Adobe Systems and Intel conspired not to hire each other's workers.
A federal judge has put the brakes on an investigation of Google in Mississippi, where the movie industry was accused of conspiring with the state's attorney general to revive the failed Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA).
Gaming enthusiasts have been griping for months that Nvidia's GeForce GTX 970 graphics chip doesn't operate up to snuff, and now someone has taken the company to court over it.
Apple has been sued by electric car battery maker A123 Systems for poaching five of its employees to help set up a large scale battery division.
There's now an easier way to discover whether the U.K. intelligence services illegally obtained your information from their U.S. colleagues -- but you'll have to tell a U.K. campaign group as well as the U.K. Government Communications Headquarters yo...
A preliminary sales ban on certain controller chips that SanDisk uses in its high-speed, solid-state ULLtraDIMM drives has been upheld by a U.S. appeals court. The court also ruled, however, that the company can sell existing products in stock that u...
The sharing of mass surveillance data between U.S. and U.K. intelligence services was unlawful before December 2014, but since then it has become legal, a U.K. tribunal has ruled.
A Turkish court has reportedly ordered Facebook to block access to pages that share material insulting the Prophet Muhammad, threatening to block access to the site in the whole country if it does not comply.
U.K. regulators have closed their investigation into Hewlett-Packard's botched acquisition of Autonomy, a British software company that HP has accused of inflating its value and of improper accounting.
It's last call for last-minute flight booking charges in Europe: Websites must show the total price for a flight right from the outset, and not wait till the last screen before booking to display additional charges, the European Union's top court rul...
The Dutch data retention law will have its day in court on Feb. 18, when the District Court of the Hague hears a legal challenge to it filed by a broad coalition of organizations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT