When Patrick Benson joined Ovation Brands back in September 2013, he was given a tall order: modernize an array of legacy IT systems that could no longer keep up with the restaurant-chain conglomerate's business processes.
Salesforce.com recently celebrated its 15th year in existence, and as the SaaS (software-as-a-service) vendor races toward US$5 billion in revenue its influence on the industry is being felt more than ever. At the same time, some signs indicate that ...
Microsoft's Dynamics ERP and CRM product lines seemed safe immediately following former CEO Steve Ballmer's sweeping reorganization of the company last year. But now that longtime Microsoft executive Satya Nadella has been named Ballmer's successor, ...
SAP's strategy event for the investment community on Tuesday offered few major surprises to anyone who's been closely monitoring the software vendor lately, but did serve to cement the company's future direction for product development, growth and cu...
Despite the frothy headlines stirred by Twitter's initial public offering, tech is not in a bubble of the sort that arose before the 2000 dot-com crash.
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
Salesforce.com is gearing up for its annual Dreamforce conference, which is set to be the biggest yet, with 120,000 people expected to register.
Last week's OpenWorld conference made on thing clear: Oracle remains committed to its next-generation Fusion Applications but massive growth in the product line is probably not around the corner.
Oracle's annual OpenWorld conference is less than a week away, and as usual the vendor is expected to make a slew of new product and strategy announcements.
Salesforce.com's second-quarter earnings conference call featured the usual dose of chest-thumping by CEO Marc Benioff as the company posted US$957 million in revenue and raised its full fiscal year forecast to at least $4 billion.
This year's Oracle OpenWorld conference is still a couple of months away, but the vendor has already provided an ample sneak peek into what's in store for attendees of the show.
SAP is set to release its second-quarter results on Thursday, and as usual market watchers will be paying close attention given the vendor's bellwether status within the enterprise software market.
Oracle's string of high-profile cloud-computing partnership announcements with Microsoft, Salesforce.com and NetSuite dominated tech news headlines this week.
It's difficult to define what the "Cloud of tomorrow" will look like because of all the changes happening in the IT industry - changes to fundamental application architecture, service models and interactions between components. The Cloud continues to...
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce....
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW