When Patrick Benson joined Ovation Brands back in September 2013, he was given a tall order: modernize an array of legacy IT systems that could no longer keep up with the restaurant-chain conglomerate's business processes.
Salesforce.com recently celebrated its 15th year in existence, and as the SaaS (software-as-a-service) vendor races toward US$5 billion in revenue its influence on the industry is being felt more than ever. At the same time, some signs indicate that ...
Microsoft's Dynamics ERP and CRM product lines seemed safe immediately following former CEO Steve Ballmer's sweeping reorganization of the company last year. But now that longtime Microsoft executive Satya Nadella has been named Ballmer's successor, ...
SAP's strategy event for the investment community on Tuesday offered few major surprises to anyone who's been closely monitoring the software vendor lately, but did serve to cement the company's future direction for product development, growth and cu...
Despite the frothy headlines stirred by Twitter's initial public offering, tech is not in a bubble of the sort that arose before the 2000 dot-com crash.
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
Salesforce.com is gearing up for its annual Dreamforce conference, which is set to be the biggest yet, with 120,000 people expected to register.
Last week's OpenWorld conference made on thing clear: Oracle remains committed to its next-generation Fusion Applications but massive growth in the product line is probably not around the corner.
Oracle's annual OpenWorld conference is less than a week away, and as usual the vendor is expected to make a slew of new product and strategy announcements.
Salesforce.com's second-quarter earnings conference call featured the usual dose of chest-thumping by CEO Marc Benioff as the company posted US$957 million in revenue and raised its full fiscal year forecast to at least $4 billion.
This year's Oracle OpenWorld conference is still a couple of months away, but the vendor has already provided an ample sneak peek into what's in store for attendees of the show.
SAP is set to release its second-quarter results on Thursday, and as usual market watchers will be paying close attention given the vendor's bellwether status within the enterprise software market.
Oracle's string of high-profile cloud-computing partnership announcements with Microsoft, Salesforce.com and NetSuite dominated tech news headlines this week.
It's difficult to define what the "Cloud of tomorrow" will look like because of all the changes happening in the IT industry - changes to fundamental application architecture, service models and interactions between components. The Cloud continues to...
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce....
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
- A Raspberry Pi 3 competitor will boast an SSD storage slot
- Adblock Plus can't charge Axel Springer for whitelisting its ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW