One in two Australian Internet users in Australia use Dropbox. Worldwide, more than 1.2 billion files are saved to the cloud storage service every 24 hours. And until recently, all those files were sitting in Amazon Web Services’ public cloud.
An outage of a swathe of Amazon's cloud services in its Sydney region hit Australian businesses today.
Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
Chip giant Intel has announced it will reduce its global workforce by “up to” 12,000 staff – or an approximately 11 percent of all workers at the company. Clearly it’s not all plain sailing for Intel as the business plans to realign its focus away fr...
Nyansa, based in Silicon Valley, emerged from stealth mode on Monday with Voyance, a Cloud-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) offering that analyses inputs from wired and wireless LANs to gauge users' actual experiences on a network.
The days of go-go, double-digit growth for tech are long gone and do not appear to be on the way back anytime soon.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
SAP customers are slowly migrating to the company's Hana in-memory computing platform, but the German software giant still has its work cut out when it comes to increasing adoption.
Cisco Systems is reinventing its collaboration tools from the bottom up, turning the lowly Spark text-messaging app into a cloud-based platform that includes videoconferencing and the core features of an enterprise phone system.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
Microsoft combines the attack protection, detection and response features built into Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite to help enterprises improve their operational security posture.
Intel has released new processors and free cloud services as part of its latest push to capitalize on the nascent Internet of Things market.
Much of Amazon's sunny earnings report for the third quarter of 2015 can be traced back to its Web Services Cloud division.
Dell released a new family of servers on Tuesday for companies that want some of the benefits of hyper-scale data centers without having to do the custom engineering work.
A coming boom in connected sensors and devices will drive mobile networks into distributed computing, the president of Bell Labs says
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AWS quietly launches tool for migrating on-premesis apps to the cloud
- Intel wants to make its IoT chips see, think, and act
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
- ARM builds up security in the tiniest IoT chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTHL7 Interface AnalystQLD
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- FTFront End Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantQLD
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- CCSolution Architect - PeopleSoft HCM Global Payroll 9.1 -9.2 .VIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness/Technical Consultant (CPM)QLD
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- TPSenior Configuration Management SpecialistNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW