Australian energy company Woodside Energy hopes to strike a gusher in its own backyard -- a gusher of information, that is.
As part of its push into specific industry verticals, Box is targeting the government sector, where agencies are particularly sensitive about the security of cloud software. On Wednesday, the company announced a significant customer win in this verti...
Learn how to protect yourself in the Cloud from the next vulnerability and/or wide scale attack.
A look ahead to this week's Big Google Thing in San Francisco on May 28 and 29.
Has there ever been a Gartner Magic Quadrant as lopsided as the one issued this week for cloud infrastructure providers?
Early this year, Dropbox released its cloud storage service on Windows phones and tablets, and on Tuesday the company followed up with a universal app that fleshes out the features for both types of devices.
Egnyte has been vying with the likes of Dropbox and Box for some time already in the cloud-storage arena, but on Tuesday it jumped on board the "mobile-first" train with a newly revamped version of its enterprise-focused app suite that's aimed square...
To expand its cloud computing business, China's Alibaba Group is preparing to open more data centers across the world.
Got a cloud computing job that doesn't need to be completed right away? Google says it has a deal for you.
Back in April, Tableau released version 9.0 of its flagship analytics software, and on Monday the company followed up with an update to the product's online edition that it says is up to 10 times faster than its predecessor.
Nothing has earned a reputation for head-banging complexity among IT professionals more than ERP, but as enterprise-resource planning leader SAP tries to recast its image with the slogan "Run simple," there's no guarantee that customers will buy it.
There's been a flurry of speculation that Salesforce.com could be up for sale, but an alternative line of thinking points to a deal with Sage Group as the explanation for the team of lawyers Salesforce recently hired.
Life today is vastly more complicated for IT managers than it used to be, thanks in large part to two key trends: bring-your-own-device computing and the growing prevalence of mixed-infrastructure IT environments.
There's no shortage of hype surrounding the Internet of Things, but technologies tailor-made for it are still few and far between. Enter Mode, a startup that on Monday announced a cloud platform designed specifically with the IoT in mind.
In the new world of cloud storage, there's still room for old standbys like tape. IBM says combining them can save enterprises money.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT