Local backups and remote file access made easy
Cloud in pictures
Interop 2015 features products from networking, Cloud, virtualisation and security vendors.
As the show gets rolling this week, here are some of the products on display
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
Amazon's re:Invent conference is a hot place to show off the latest and greatest tools for the Cloud
Talk of a new version of Windows 10, dubbed "Cloud," surfaced last week and many see the move as a way to rival Google's Chrome OS.
Alibaba’s cloud business has launched its first data centre in the southern hemisphere, with the company’s range of cloud services available from a Sydney data centre since late last week.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
The infrastructure cloud computing world is dominated by vendors like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud, so is there room for startups? ClearSky Data in Boston thinks so. The company launched in 20 14 and helps customers manage pr...
Tech giant takes cloud plans out of spotlight.
Setting up a non-cloud based password manager in which the password database can be accessed from more than one device is easier than it sounds.
Wouldn't it be cool if you had a "magic" folder on your PC, one that automatically synced its contents with the Web, your other PCs, your cell phone, and other devices?
Maintaining physical copies? In a world where the cloud is rapidly becoming king, it seems almost self-consciously retro – the logical extension of the hipster culture that bred the revival of vinyl records in recent years. At worst, it sounds counte...
When the cloud was first introduced several years ago, the business world was in awe of the potential it presented but also perplexed at how to harness it. From faster services to better agility and cost savings, the technology revolutionised how peo...
It’s no secret that cloud adoption is growing, with the cloud quickly becoming the home for more and more data and analytics solutions.
Fear of the cloud in today’s security landscape is largely misplaced.
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
Whitepapers about Cloud
The Cloud is particularly valuable to small and medium-size businesses (SMB’s) because it provides access to full function applications at a reasonable price, without substantial operating expenditure for hardware and software. Using the correct cloud provider, a company can rapidly scale as their business grows or a new company is added.
Videos about Cloud
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW