Local backups and remote file access made easy
Cloud in pictures
Interop 2015 features products from networking, Cloud, virtualisation and security vendors.
As the show gets rolling this week, here are some of the products on display
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
Amazon's re:Invent conference is a hot place to show off the latest and greatest tools for the Cloud
Talk of a new version of Windows 10, dubbed "Cloud," surfaced last week and many see the move as a way to rival Google's Chrome OS.
Alibaba’s cloud business has launched its first data centre in the southern hemisphere, with the company’s range of cloud services available from a Sydney data centre since late last week.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
The infrastructure cloud computing world is dominated by vendors like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud, so is there room for startups? ClearSky Data in Boston thinks so. The company launched in 20 14 and helps customers manage pr...
Tech giant takes cloud plans out of spotlight.
Setting up a non-cloud based password manager in which the password database can be accessed from more than one device is easier than it sounds.
Wouldn't it be cool if you had a "magic" folder on your PC, one that automatically synced its contents with the Web, your other PCs, your cell phone, and other devices?
Maintaining physical copies? In a world where the cloud is rapidly becoming king, it seems almost self-consciously retro – the logical extension of the hipster culture that bred the revival of vinyl records in recent years. At worst, it sounds counte...
When the cloud was first introduced several years ago, the business world was in awe of the potential it presented but also perplexed at how to harness it. From faster services to better agility and cost savings, the technology revolutionised how peo...
It’s no secret that cloud adoption is growing, with the cloud quickly becoming the home for more and more data and analytics solutions.
Fear of the cloud in today’s security landscape is largely misplaced.
What you need to know about HP Inc. - one half of the new-look tech giant.
Whitepapers about Cloud
In today’s business world, on-premise infrastructure simply doesn’t make sense. Every business today is cost-driven, to some extent. Capital outlay and recurring costs are concerns that keep financial controllers awake at night – and the cost of implementing and maintaining IT infrastructure is a major factor. Cloud computing has dramatically and permanently altered the business IT landscape. ERP systems that once required large, expensive on-premise servers, with associated high implementation and maintenance costs, can now be accessed in a variety of ways that slash those costs while providing superior performance.
Videos about Cloud
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW