Talk of a new version of Windows 10, dubbed "Cloud," surfaced last week and many see the move as a way to rival Google's Chrome OS.
Alibaba’s cloud business has launched its first data centre in the southern hemisphere, with the company’s range of cloud services available from a Sydney data centre since late last week.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
The infrastructure cloud computing world is dominated by vendors like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud, so is there room for startups? ClearSky Data in Boston thinks so. The company launched in 20 14 and helps customers manage pr...
Tech giant takes cloud plans out of spotlight.
The Cloud computing arm of Alibaba Group, Alibaba Cloud, has launched a global marketplace and AliLaunch program for technology partners. This new program allows international technology partners to enter the China market through Alibaba Cloud’s init...
Can the leading Cloud vendor maintain its sizeable lead in the market?
One in two Australian Internet users in Australia use Dropbox. Worldwide, more than 1.2 billion files are saved to the cloud storage service every 24 hours. And until recently, all those files were sitting in Amazon Web Services’ public cloud.
Three vendors, including Microsoft and Amazon Web Services, have won a key U.S. government authorization that will allow federal agencies to put highly sensitive data on the cloud-computing services.
Hybrid will be the most common use of the Cloud.
After Sydney suffered from extreme weather conditions on June 5, Amazon Web Services partners worked through the night with clients to resolve issues that arose after the Cloud provider endured a power-related outage.
An outage of a swathe of Amazon's cloud services in its Sydney region hit Australian businesses today.
Cloud vendor purchases capacity in the Hawaiki Submarine Cable, in a move designed to speed performance and reduce latency for cloud customers.
The ability to host Azure infrastructure on premise in a hybrid role is a key differentiator
Telstra recently hosted a Cloud-based hackathon at the Gurrowa Innovation Labs in Melbourne, where inventors, innovators, and entrepreneurs from Melbourne’s tertiary institutions and the local IT community participated in the 48-hour competition.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Verizon plans 5G trial service in 11 cities this year
- Halo Wars 2 review: Spinning its Warthog wheels in a stagnant RTS genre
- What to expect from the Trump administration on cybersecurity
- New macOS ransomware spotted in the wild
- Staples is selling a 24-inch HP all-in-one for $500
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCJunior Data ArchitectACT
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW