Box.net, a privately-held company based in Palo Alto, is launching new functionality today with Box Sync. <a href="http://www.box.net/web_link/129250/vanity_name/44279344/boxsyncpress">Box Sync</a> provides businesses with the tools to automatically ...
Managed service provider Virtela has revamped its infrastructure with a virtualized platform off of which it will run a range of services, the first of which is flat-fee WAN optimization service with a money back guarantee if customers are unhappy wi...
As the technology industry moves toward the cloud, users can ease the transition by adopting a hybrid computing model, said Bob Muglia, Microsoft's president of servers and tools, at the kickoff keynote speech at the company's TechEd 2010 event in Ne...
Engine Yard will extend on Thursday its services for cloud-based services for Ruby on Rails applications, giving users the option to deploy on Terremark infrastructure.
Panda Security has bolstered the features available in its free antivirus product, Cloud Antivirus, adding a new behavioural engine and Windows autorun control.
More than half of European organisations believe that cloud computing will result in an improvement in security defences. That's according to a survey conducted on the behalf of IT conference 360.
Check Point has re-launched its most famous consumer product, the ZoneAlarm Free Firewall, adding an upgraded outbound defence layer with access to a cloud-based threat network.
Cloud computing is all the rage in the IT industry these days, but there's still plenty of confusion about how cloud applications work and what kind of long-term impact they will have on business technology.
McAfee and Citrix have announced a strategic partnership and collaboration agreement to make secure virtual desktop and make it scalable for large enterprise deployments, according to a release. The collaboration will enable Citrix XenDesktop custome...
HP has introduced a solution that enables clients to architect their environments for change by accelerating the deployment and management automation of private and public cloud, according to a release.
The Pitch: Having data in silos makes storage complex, says Manish Goel, NetApp's executive vice president of product operations. Goel says the company's software allows enterprises to manage different types of storage systems, such as network-attach...
Microsoft held a major launch event this week to unveil Office 2010--the latest release of it's venerable and dominant office productivity suite. As with any major product release, Office 2010 has a variety of new and updated features, but do any of ...
Intel Capital and several other investors have placed $40 million into Virtustream, a data center co-location and services company that recently launched a cloud computing service.
Microsoft and Google aren't the only cloud e-mail providers setting their sights on the enterprise. Here's a look at some others.
E-mail is the third rail of enterprise IT operations. You can mess up elsewhere, but bring down people's e-mail and you'll start getting irate calls literally in seconds.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCTest LeadQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC
- FTTechnical Team Leader | ArchitectQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW