Coinbase set to open first regulated Bitcoin exchange ... Malaysia Airlines suffers big hack ... Wikileaks says Google passed data to U.S. ... and more news
Bitcoin wallet provider Coinbase will launch the first U.S. licensed exchange for the digital currency on Monday, according to a Wall Street Journal report.
Coinbase, one of the more prominent exchanges for buying and selling bitcoins, is opening up wider access to the digital currency in Europe.
Online payments platform Braintree will start processing Bitcoin transactions, allowing merchants to accept payments in the crypto-currency.
Coinbase, a prominent startup for buying, selling and storing bitcoins online, is offering a free security feature that it hopes will do a better job at keeping bitcoins safe.
Bitcoin: What is it, really? A digital currency? An investment? An Xbox game? For many people it's not clear, but that hasn't stopped venture capitalists from going gaga over it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook (2015 model)
- 2 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 3 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 4 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 5 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.