If you have a dollar to spare you can get in on the ground floor of <a href="https://mightybell.com/home">MightyBell</a>, a new social network company spearheaded by Gina Bianchini, formerly head of social website company Ning.
One of the great things about the Internet, and Web-based tools is that they make the world a smaller place and enable virtual teams to work together remotely. Recent acquisitions and new tools from Mindjet are making cloud-based collaboration even e...
A software upgrade that went wrong caused parts of the Google Docs cloud-hosted office productivity suite to go offline for an hour on Wednesday, a situation the company is taking steps to prevent.
Google+ is trying to help users expand their Circles by offering them a new Suggested User list. The only problem is that some users are taking exception to what they're calling an elitist system.
Chrome browser users will be able to access Gmail when they're not connected to the Internet starting Wednesday and will gain similar offline capabilities for Docs and Calendar in the coming week, the company announced on Wednesday.
Salesforce.com is placing HTML5 at the forefront of its mobile strategy with an upcoming product, Touch.Salesforce.com, that will automatically render its applications on touch-enabled devices like Apple's iPad, the company plans to announce Wednesda...
Want to ignore that one cousin or co-worker who's bugging you on Google+? Now the new social networking site is giving you an option to do just that.
As soon as the news hit late Wednesday that Steve Jobs was resigning as Apple's CEO, social networks heated up with traffic.
Industry analysts have suspected that adding Google+ to the social networking mix would force Facebook to up its game. And it looks like that prediction is coming true.
Despite Google+'s making a huge splash in the social networking world, rivals Facebook and Twitter continue to grow at dramatic rates.
Just moments after a 5.9 magnitude earthquake hit the East Coast on Tuesday afternoon, Twitter and Facebook lit up with the news.
Google has strengthened the IT administration capabilities of the free, standard version of its Apps hosted communication and collaboration suite.
Hacker group LulzSec ("the world's leaders in high-quality entertainment at your expense") has had its initial Google+ account nixed this week, though LulzSec has quickly and brashly re-emerged with a new one
Version 3.4.2 of the open-source LibreOffice suite is now available and "enterprise-ready," project backers The Document Foundation announced Monday.
Novell has decided to shut down its Web-hosted Vibe Cloud enterprise social collaboration suite, which bombed with customers although the market is hot for competing products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW