If you have a dollar to spare you can get in on the ground floor of <a href="https://mightybell.com/home">MightyBell</a>, a new social network company spearheaded by Gina Bianchini, formerly head of social website company Ning.
One of the great things about the Internet, and Web-based tools is that they make the world a smaller place and enable virtual teams to work together remotely. Recent acquisitions and new tools from Mindjet are making cloud-based collaboration even e...
A software upgrade that went wrong caused parts of the Google Docs cloud-hosted office productivity suite to go offline for an hour on Wednesday, a situation the company is taking steps to prevent.
Google+ is trying to help users expand their Circles by offering them a new Suggested User list. The only problem is that some users are taking exception to what they're calling an elitist system.
Chrome browser users will be able to access Gmail when they're not connected to the Internet starting Wednesday and will gain similar offline capabilities for Docs and Calendar in the coming week, the company announced on Wednesday.
Salesforce.com is placing HTML5 at the forefront of its mobile strategy with an upcoming product, Touch.Salesforce.com, that will automatically render its applications on touch-enabled devices like Apple's iPad, the company plans to announce Wednesda...
Want to ignore that one cousin or co-worker who's bugging you on Google+? Now the new social networking site is giving you an option to do just that.
As soon as the news hit late Wednesday that Steve Jobs was resigning as Apple's CEO, social networks heated up with traffic.
Industry analysts have suspected that adding Google+ to the social networking mix would force Facebook to up its game. And it looks like that prediction is coming true.
Despite Google+'s making a huge splash in the social networking world, rivals Facebook and Twitter continue to grow at dramatic rates.
Just moments after a 5.9 magnitude earthquake hit the East Coast on Tuesday afternoon, Twitter and Facebook lit up with the news.
Google has strengthened the IT administration capabilities of the free, standard version of its Apps hosted communication and collaboration suite.
Hacker group LulzSec ("the world's leaders in high-quality entertainment at your expense") has had its initial Google+ account nixed this week, though LulzSec has quickly and brashly re-emerged with a new one
Version 3.4.2 of the open-source LibreOffice suite is now available and "enterprise-ready," project backers The Document Foundation announced Monday.
Novell has decided to shut down its Web-hosted Vibe Cloud enterprise social collaboration suite, which bombed with customers although the market is hot for competing products.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- CCGIS ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- FTFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesACT
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Big Data/ HadoopVIC
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD