Google will no longer scan the email messages of students and other school staff who use its Google Apps for Education suite, exempting about 30 million users from the chronically controversial practice for Gmail advertising.
SAP is making good on a promise to migrate its Ariba e-commerce software to the Hana in-memory computing platform, and says an initial step has already produced staggering performance improvements.
The surprising departure of Google+ chief Vic Gundotra has ignited uncertainty and speculation about the product's future, including its place in the workplace Apps suite.
Google did little during its first-quarter earnings report to shush critics who say its Enterprise unit is a second-class citizen in its kingdom.
Google and Cisco are teaming up in the enterprise collaboration market, bundling WebEx with Chromebooks and integrating the Cisco Web conferencing and online meeting product with Google Apps.
Unify has set a timetable for the launch of its Project Ansible unified communications product, with beta testing scheduled for May.
Cisco unveiled Wednesday an array of video conferencing products as it seeks to provide video collaboration systems for meeting rooms of all sizes.
People can now earn a finder's fee when they refer customers to Google for its Apps email and collaboration suite.
Microsoft didn't disappoint with the new and improved capabilities it announced and demonstrated for Office 365 this week, but how well they work in the real world remains to be seen.
Microsoft has introduced OneDrive for Business, the new name for SkyDrive Pro, and announced that companies can adopt the cloud storage service as a standalone product, without having to sign up for Office 365 or SharePoint Online.
Microsoft will add new software, developer tools and capabilities to Office 365 in an attempt to make the cloud applications suite a "smarter" product that is better at helping people interact at work.
Microsoft has a new version of SkyDrive Pro's iOS app that has the cloud storage product's new identity -- OneDrive for Business -- and broadens its scope of users.
A service disruption that lasted more than five hours made key Google Web apps malfunction on Thursday.
Apple launched the iPad four years ago, igniting a tablet frenzy that altered personal computing at home and at work, but Microsoft has yet to release an Office version for touchscreen devices.
Microsoft will demonstrate on Tuesday how Lync and Skype users will be able to communicate via video conferencing, the next stage of the integration between its enterprise unified communications server and its consumer IM and IP telephony network.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW