The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should leave net neutrality enforcement to antitrust agencies that can bring lawsuits against broadband providers after they see evidence of anti-competitive behavior, some U.S. lawmakers have advocated.
A U.S. government board focused on privacy and civil rights should push Congress to rein in the U.S. National Security Agency's mass collection of telephone records and Internet communications, privacy advocates said Tuesday.
Dell's decision to go private has led to mixed reaction from the company's customers, who are watching developments closely as they consider the next steps in their product procurement plans.
Ubiquitous availability of the Internet may be causing a shift in how much information we retain in our memories, researchers claim.
A sequence of errors led to Dell's delivery of motherboards with malware and the company is in the process of overhauling its testing process to resolve issues before dispatching hardware to customers, it said on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 3 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 4 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Human error root cause of November Microsoft Azure outage
- Uber envisions a safer ride in 2015
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.