The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should leave net neutrality enforcement to antitrust agencies that can bring lawsuits against broadband providers after they see evidence of anti-competitive behavior, some U.S. lawmakers have advocated.
A U.S. government board focused on privacy and civil rights should push Congress to rein in the U.S. National Security Agency's mass collection of telephone records and Internet communications, privacy advocates said Tuesday.
Dell's decision to go private has led to mixed reaction from the company's customers, who are watching developments closely as they consider the next steps in their product procurement plans.
Ubiquitous availability of the Internet may be causing a shift in how much information we retain in our memories, researchers claim.
A sequence of errors led to Dell's delivery of motherboards with malware and the company is in the process of overhauling its testing process to resolve issues before dispatching hardware to customers, it said on Thursday.
Latest News Articles
- Testbed will help clouds and networks shake hands
- Facebook to require Messenger app for mobile chat
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Hortonworks, Pivotal team to better manage Hadoop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 15% off $339
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »