Forget about open standards for cable boxes. The Federal Communications Commission says all we really need are more apps.
Comcast tells the FCC that it would be happy to lower your broadband costs, as long as you turn over more of your data.
Netflix’s war against poor speeds from Internet service providers (ISPs) has a new weapon: The company's Fast.com utility can tell you the download speed between your home and Netflix's servers.
Nintendo president Iwata dies...China tops supercomputer ranking again...Facebook wants to put music videos in your feed...and more tech news.
Predictions from net neutrality opponents that regulations would choke off broadband investment haven't come true, with several service providers announcing expansions in the four months since the U.S. Federal Communications Commission passed new rul...
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
The most popular Web sites are under increasing pressure to add support for IPv6, a long-anticipated upgrade to IPv4, the Internet's main communications protocol.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCMultiple Defence Opportunities - NV2ACT
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceNSW
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCHelpdesk/Desktop supportVIC
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC