Forget about open standards for cable boxes. The Federal Communications Commission says all we really need are more apps.
Comcast tells the FCC that it would be happy to lower your broadband costs, as long as you turn over more of your data.
Netflix’s war against poor speeds from Internet service providers (ISPs) has a new weapon: The company's Fast.com utility can tell you the download speed between your home and Netflix's servers.
Nintendo president Iwata dies...China tops supercomputer ranking again...Facebook wants to put music videos in your feed...and more tech news.
Predictions from net neutrality opponents that regulations would choke off broadband investment haven't come true, with several service providers announcing expansions in the four months since the U.S. Federal Communications Commission passed new rul...
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
The most popular Web sites are under increasing pressure to add support for IPv6, a long-anticipated upgrade to IPv4, the Internet's main communications protocol.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front
- Forget the robocalypse -- 'Homo connecticus' may be what's coming
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Microsoft continues pushing hybrid cloud with new launches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW