Microsoft released an update to blacklist an SSL certificate for one of its domain names that was issued to an unauthorized third party.
New cases of insecure HTTPS traffic interception are coming to light as researchers probe software programs for implementations that could enable malicious attacks. The latest software to open a man-in-the-middle hole on users' PCs is a new version o...
It's generally accepted that antivirus programs provide a necessary protection layer, but organizations should audit such products before deploying them on their systems because many of them contain serious vulnerabilities, a researcher warned.
Tens of thousands of new digital certificates have been issued by Comodo in the wake of the "Heartbleed" security flaw, which has put Internet users' data at risk.
Several Certificate Authorities (CAs) have formed an advocacy group called the Certificate Authority Security Council (CASC), which will focus on promoting new security standards, policies and best practices for SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) deployment ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTExcel SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCProgram Architect - Payment/CardsVIC
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCWeb Programmer - Sydney - GovernmentNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW