That 64GB SDXC card is yesterday's news (figuratively and literally). The new CompactFlash 5.0 standard promises a ridiculous 144-petabyte theoretical maximum storage capacity for newer CF cards. Finally, you'll be able to store your media library a...
On Wednesday, Samsung revealed its new line of CF and SDHC cards boasting waterproof, shockproof, and magnetproof functionality. Now I'm sure we've all had the experience of dropping memory cards and cringing at potential gigabytes of lost data, but...
Not all flash memory cards are created alike. Nowhere is this more evident than with the new SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash Card. Available in 16GB to 64GB capacities, this card promises, and delivers, on extreme: Armed with SanDisk's rearchitected...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW