That 64GB SDXC card is yesterday's news (figuratively and literally). The new CompactFlash 5.0 standard promises a ridiculous 144-petabyte theoretical maximum storage capacity for newer CF cards. Finally, you'll be able to store your media library a...
On Wednesday, Samsung revealed its new line of CF and SDHC cards boasting waterproof, shockproof, and magnetproof functionality. Now I'm sure we've all had the experience of dropping memory cards and cringing at potential gigabytes of lost data, but...
Not all flash memory cards are created alike. Nowhere is this more evident than with the new SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash Card. Available in 16GB to 64GB capacities, this card promises, and delivers, on extreme: Armed with SanDisk's rearchitected...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- See Sedric drive: Volkswagen shows off first autonomous concept car
- This is the closest thing Intel has built to a discrete GPU
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Box revises platform pricing to ease developer adoption
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- FTSenior Digital Business Analyst, AGILE, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- CCTechnical Requirements Architect - NV1ACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager, Asset Vision- SaaS, PaaS- Gov backgroundNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTTester AnalystACT
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW