Did you know that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs hated Android, Google's mobile operating system? I mean, really, really hated Android. How about the fact that the Apple II's design was inspired by a kitchen appliance and that Jobs never truly respected...
A two-week old report from a Hong Kong-based watchdog group may give us more insight into the explosion that killed three people at a Foxconn assembly plant in China on Friday.
CEOs, like children, squabble sometimes, and publicly rail against one another in the name of corporate positioning. But usually the dueling suits occupy the same product market, or are somehow competing. This doesn't appear to be the case with the g...
Google has purchased virtual currency platform Jambool, a move that will fuel Google's reported foray into the social networking world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions Architect (Big Data Concepts / Fraud) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FTAccount Security ManagerACT
- FTCommercial Contracts Manager - DefenceSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCUX LeadNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- CCContract Programmer (.Net/SQL) 161027/P/vhaAsia
- CCNetApp ConsultantWA
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW