If your company suffered a data breach, would you know what to do to comply with state, federal and local law? Start-up Co3 Systems is offering a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application to tackle that unhappy task, tracking how a corporate data-loss...
Meetings, conferences and training programs in a 3D virtual world such as Second Life can be more engaging and productive than traditional online sessions and phone calls, and much less expensive than face-to-face meetings requiring travel. But some ...
The business benefits of a cloud computing model have been well stated. You cut costs by switching to more flexible on-demand IT resources that can better handle the ebb and flow technology needs at a company.
A survey of more than 900 IT managers shows that adoption of encryption in their organizations is being driven by two main factors, anxiety about possible cyberattacks and the need to meet the payment-card industry (PCI) data security standards.
The second version of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) is being released this afternoon by the organization PCI Security Standards Council, which sets the network and security requirements for merchants and service provide...
Whitepapers about compliance
This helpful infographic on mobile enterprise management (MEM) details the driving forces behind this new trend, as well important considerations regarding impact on cost, productivity and security. • Increasingly, the devices used for businesses are no longer company-owned, meaning an increase in necessary IT support • Companies are most interested in device management to alleviate security and compliance concerns • BYOD models benefit companies and end users with cost savings, choice, and to demonstrate progressiveness from IT staff
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- CCProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)NSW
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC