Plugging high-end gaming desktop hardware into a laptop may be a crazy idea, but CybertronPC has pulled it off.
Intel has just started shipping some of its fastest mobile chips to date, meaning new, powerful laptops should soon be on the market.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have bet on IBM Power systems having much of a future. But a new strategy to embrace Linux and open up the platform is starting to pay off.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
After evaluating options to break the company up, Qualcomm has decided not to change its corporate structure despite an ongoing decline in revenue and profit.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has been working to lower the cost of home computing for years, and now founder Eben Upton says it can go no further: $5 for a fully-fledged computer is as cheap as it can get.
For Intel, the temporary inability to keep up with Moore's Law -- the foundation of its business -- was a minor embarrassment, but the company is trying hard to catch up.
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
The ZBook Studio is a 15.6-inch laptop with a 4K screen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC