In honor of Mosaic's 20th birthday, join us for an alphabetical appreciation of 12 of history's great windows on the Web.
Intel's aim is to lead the way in creating the first exaflop supercomputer, so it is making architectural improvements to its processors with the hope to reach that goal between 2018 and 2020.
Intel has scaled back plans for the next version of Itanium in a move that raises questions about the future of the 64-bit server chip, used primarily in Hewlett-Packard's high-end Integrity servers.
Intel later this year will start offering a TV set-top box and service as the company tries to cash in on the fast-growing TV and home entertainment business.
Toshiba has started shipping the first NAND flash chips to support Universal Flash Storage, a new standard that is 50 percent faster than current technology.
Sam Yu won't name the handset makers involved. But the executive at Taiwanese firm Polytron Technologies is confident that consumers this year will see the arrival of partially transparent glass smartphones.
Researchers have found a way to make colors more vivid on an e-reader screen, which could lead to the creation of advanced displays and spawn the development of color e-books.
IBM kills Lotus name, but software, key players, live on
The Macworld | iWorld Expo in San Francisco is an Apple lover's Disneyland. Ashton Kutcher kicked things off by plugging his movie iJobs, but the main attraction is the showroom floor where vendors display their wares, everything from iPad and iPhone...
Increased sales of electronics and new forms of computing devices will drive the worldwide semiconductor market to growth this year after a slowdown in 2012, the nonprofit organization World Semiconductor Trade Statistics said on Monday.
A look back at the most memorable tech-related happenings of 1988
A chemical leak at a Samsung Electronics plant in South Korea has resulted in the death of a contract worker, while four others have been discharged from a hospital after treatment, the company said Monday.
The big news floating around the Web today is that Microsoft has announced the release date of its Surface Pro tablet -- February 9, just outside the 'about 90 days' window the company had said it would wait after launching the Surface RT.
Tablets and smartphones will give a much-needed boost this year to the worldwide microprocessor market, which is undergoing a fundamental change with a shift to low-power processors used in energy-efficient devices, research firm IC Insights said.
The first mobile devices with Qualcomm's quad-core Snapdragon chip featuring an integrated modem will be shown off later this month, the company said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT