Google is so ubiquitous in our everyday digital lives that it's easy to overlook the many tools it offers that have a business slant.
The new, 11th version of Acrobat sports a number of new wrinkles
Three top executives promoted Monday at Intel are among the leading candidates under consideration to replace Paul Otellini as the company's CEO, according to sources familiar with the chip makers' plans.
China's largest search engine Baidu said on Monday the company would provide 30GB of free cloud storage to Android devices built with certain Qualcomm chips, in what's the latest move by the company to carve out a presence in the country's mobile ser...
Though U.S. political leaders managed to spark some good news for the economy Friday, technology stocks are down for the week, showing a continued lack of confidence in the sector.
Need a mouse for your Windows 8 laptop or a keyboard for your Windows RT tablet? These devices from Microsoft and Logitech are solid options from proven peripherals vendors.
Samsung on Thursday announced a new 64GB memory chip for smartphones and tablets, which it says is 20 percent smaller and a third faster than current technology.
Texas Instruments will lay off 1700 employees as it refocuses its efforts away from the wireless sector -- including cellphones and tablets -- and toward embedded systems, the company announced Wednesday.
Japan's Sharp is seeking an investment from U.S. chip giant Intel and other companies.
Intel is in final negotiations to invest up to $us500 million in struggling Sharp of Japan, Kyodo News agency reported Tuesday.
Nvidia and Advanced Micro Devices on Monday announced high-performance graphics chips for supercomputers.
Intel hopes to deliver performance and power-efficiency breakthroughs to servers with the new Xeon Phi family of processors, the first model of which is now shipping to customers, the company said on Monday.
Here are 10 that made a significant impact in the industry this year, listed in the order of their releases
13 new Windows machines that aren't Surface RT
Stringent iPhone 5 production specifications established by Apple and supply issues with new components like the Lightning port and larger screen could be responsible for Foxconn's delays of the handset, analysts said on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA