Businesses aren't rushing to create paperless offices; in fact, some are relying on paper documents more than ever, according to a new study by CompTIA.
Corporate IT departments are increasing their spending on hardware and cloud services, but not on new hiring in this weak economy.
To address a rapidly dwindling number of women in IT, the CompTIA Educational Foundation last week created the Women in Information Technology Council and charged it with convincing those with the right knowledge and skills to make IT their career of...
Interest in IT security certifications is booming, as more U.S. companies tighten up the protection surrounding their critical network infrastructure and as a growing number of employees view security expertise as recession proof.
CIOs and IT leaders can see the light at the end of the dark economic tunnel, but that hasn’t shifted the majority of their focus from increasing productivity and reducing costs, according to recent research.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW