Good Gear Guide was on the show floor at this year's Computex in Taiwan. We've put together this extensive slide show of interesting, quirky and downright-awesome gear.
Laptops about half the size of current models, along with faster, more power-efficient chips, improvements in wireless connectivity, and 3-D cameras in PCs were among the wares on display this week at Computex in Taipei.
PC convertibles are not new, but Toshiba is releasing one that can change into seven different forms, thanks to its attachable keyboard and a 360-degree hinge.
Small Chinese tablet makers continue to experiment with dual-boot tablets running Windows or Android, a market that big device makers have shied from.
The future of wearables is still anyone's guess. But at this year's Computex show, more Taiwanese vendors are embracing the gadgets, and hoping to bring some clarity to a market that could lift the local tech industry.
It was the briefest of chances to pick up the new Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi, a laptop and tablet hybrid that looks to rival the Macbook Air for thinness, but it was the only all week to examine one of the hottest products to be revealed at Compu...
Gigabyte’s gaming brand Aorus has taken the wraps off the world’s lightest 13.3in gaming notebook at this year’s Computex in Taiwan. The stunning notebook introduces top-end specs into a form-factor ideal for mobile computing, and will be making its ...
Cheaper smartphones running Microsoft's Windows Phone operating system are on the way, according to a Microsoft executive.
Visitors don't have to walk far to find wearables at Computex, the big IT trade show taking place in Taipei this week. Dozens of companies from Taiwan and China are showcasing first-generation products -- a big change from last year when they got alm...
As Google Glass goes on sale in the U.S., a few developers in Taiwan are working on their own smartglasses devices, including one that uses gesture controls.
The price of 4K monitors could fall to under US$400 by the end of the this year, according to Intel.
Walk around the halls of Computex, the massive regional trade show taking place in Taipei this week, and you'll quickly realize that Microsoft's business is under attack like never before. In portable and mobile electronics, companies are increasingl...
Intel wants to completely eliminate wires from computers, and is working on a series of wireless technologies to make that a reality in the coming years.
Hewlett-Packard considers its Pro Tablet 612 tablet to be a more feature-packed, albeit heavier replacement for a laptop than Microsoft's Surface Pro 3.
AMD's high-performance FX desktop processors were on ice recently, but the product line is getting a new lease of life by going into laptops for the first time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW