OCZ was bought by Toshiba back in 2014 but the dual brand products are still a way off arriving in Australia (and the rest of the APAC region).
To keep you from tripping up on cables, MSI has built a laptop into a backpack for virtual reality gaming.
Microsoft has opened up the platform behind its HoloLens augmented reality device, inviting partners to build their own products in different form factors and at different price points.
When the combined armies of Zorg are firing photon weapons at you, 5 kilograms doesn't seem like much.
AMD demos a working Zen CPU, giving hope to AMD fans looking for an Intel alternative.
AMD hopes its low-power Bristol Ridge and Stoney Ridge hybrid CPU/GPUs will continue to revitalize its fortunes in the notebook space.
AMD's new Polaris GPU-based Radeon RX graphics cards will start at $200 and ship in June.
The water-cooled Asus ROG GX800 gaming laptop is a desktop in everything but name.
Nvidia's chief executive says he's not phased by Google's new chip for machine learning, even though Nvidia has staked part of its future on building chips for AI.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
AMD showed us its new integrated CPU-GPU chip, code-named Bristol Ridge, in an HP Envy x360 laptop. Here's a glimpse of what it can do.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
With the upcoming release of Intel's Skylake chips, there's a lot to look forward to, including faster computers, fewer ports and wireless charging. At Computex in Taipei Intel shed more light on the new chip technology, a much hyped successor to Int...
Desktop PCs may be yesterday's technology, but that doesn't mean they can't be slicker than the latest smartphones.
Acer couldn't keep the mystery around the launch of its highly-anticipated Acer Predator 8-inch gaming tablet bottled up for too long.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCAgile CoachWA
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD