OCZ was bought by Toshiba back in 2014 but the dual brand products are still a way off arriving in Australia (and the rest of the APAC region).
To keep you from tripping up on cables, MSI has built a laptop into a backpack for virtual reality gaming.
Microsoft has opened up the platform behind its HoloLens augmented reality device, inviting partners to build their own products in different form factors and at different price points.
When the combined armies of Zorg are firing photon weapons at you, 5 kilograms doesn't seem like much.
AMD demos a working Zen CPU, giving hope to AMD fans looking for an Intel alternative.
AMD hopes its low-power Bristol Ridge and Stoney Ridge hybrid CPU/GPUs will continue to revitalize its fortunes in the notebook space.
AMD's new Polaris GPU-based Radeon RX graphics cards will start at $200 and ship in June.
The water-cooled Asus ROG GX800 gaming laptop is a desktop in everything but name.
Nvidia's chief executive says he's not phased by Google's new chip for machine learning, even though Nvidia has staked part of its future on building chips for AI.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
AMD showed us its new integrated CPU-GPU chip, code-named Bristol Ridge, in an HP Envy x360 laptop. Here's a glimpse of what it can do.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
With the upcoming release of Intel's Skylake chips, there's a lot to look forward to, including faster computers, fewer ports and wireless charging. At Computex in Taipei Intel shed more light on the new chip technology, a much hyped successor to Int...
Desktop PCs may be yesterday's technology, but that doesn't mean they can't be slicker than the latest smartphones.
Acer couldn't keep the mystery around the launch of its highly-anticipated Acer Predator 8-inch gaming tablet bottled up for too long.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW