Two of Concur's three co-founders are leaving the travel and expense software company just a few weeks after SAP closed its acquisition of the vendor.
The search for game-changing technology capable of fueling growth in an uncertain economy is driving global tech mergers and acquisitions to a level not seen since the dotcom era.
SAP is buying business-travel and expense software vendor Concur for about US$8.3 billion, in a bid to continue growing out its portfolio of cloud-based applications.
Uber and Airbnb, which have already proved popular with travelers and urbanites with smartphones, have unveiled new features and links to other services designed to attract more business users.
SAP is hoping to fend off increasing competition from cloud rivals like Workday with a new application, Financials OnDemand, that was unveiled Tuesday during the Sapphire and Tech Ed conferences in Madrid.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC