The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
Consumer Electronics Association
A bill aimed at making it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to file unfair patent-infringement lawsuits has passed in a U.S. House of Representatives committee.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted to approve a bill aimed at curbing abusive lawsuits by so-called patent trolls.
U.S. universities have rejected a request from trade body Consumer Electronics Association to withdraw their objection to U.S. patent reform legislation that aims to curb so-called patent trolls.
Anticipated Republican gains in the U.S. Congress after next Tuesday's election have limited implications for tech-related issues like net neutrality and reform of National Security Agency surveillance programs, with some observers expecting no huge ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC